Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-12 13:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man who is currently under police guard at the Georgetown Public Hospital said he was reportedly beaten in the head and about his body with a gun by a police rank.The man,NFL Jerseys For Sale,? 25-year-old Vivian Norville, said that some time after 16:00 hours on Thursday, he noticed a police man with whom he is familiar with at the corners of Stone Avenue and Campbell Avenue.Norville, who was riding his motorcycle at the time,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, said that the policeman simply raised his hand to him and he did the same in return.“He does normally stop me fuh a li’l raise,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, but I pass so fast and I see he turn in de corner so I continue to ride.”Norville said that he then continued his journey onto Sheriff Street and then into Drury Lane when he noticed the same rank behind him with sirens on. Again,Nike NFL Jerseys China, he said that he paid no mind. The man claimed that he continued his journey as he was heading home.While at Pike Street,Jeff Reine-Adelaide Arsenal Jersey UK, Norville admitted to hitting a girl with his motorcycle and it was at that point that the rank caught up with him.“After I hit the girl I fall off the bike and I get up to help the girl and the rank scramble me and by then a van load of police come up.”The man claimed that one of the ranks immediately exited the vehicle and began beating him with a gun. Norville said that he was then bundled into the vehicle and taken to the Kitty Police Station.Although in pain,Florida State Seminoles Jerseys, the man said that he was forced to wait almost three hours before he was taken to the hospital for treatment.When this newspaper visited the man yesterday his head was swollen and he was spitting blood. Up to press time yesterday Norville was still being treated at the Hospital.He was being guarded by a police rank. Even in the hospital the man said that he was being denied his basic rights. The man said that he was not allowed a shower until after noon yesterday since the rank guarding him could not find the keys for the handcuff.Meanwhile the girl who sustained minor injuries after being struck down was treated for her injuries was kept for observation; She was released some time yesterday.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2398
用戶失蹤天數 1874
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-12 13:58 
–?? ?Lashes out at criticsEven though he is yet to announce a date for national elections, President Bharrat Jagdeo said “farewell” yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and lashed out at critics? of his 12-year presidency,wholesale nfl jerseys, saying they come from the “scandal industry.”His comments came at an appreciation ceremony put together by who he said were “friend” and “the organizers” who have been careful to say that the cultural performances were voluntary even as they promoted the involvement of the Police and Army, the National School of Dance and other state entities.A section of the crowd at yesterday’s event.The state-owned radio and TV broadcaster NCN was used to broadcast the event live, with sponsors such as the state-owned Guyana Oil Company.But even before the event, commuters using the East Bank early in the morning were greeted by derogatory road markings against the President. These were later wiped over by the Police.The event, which ended with fireworks and included participation of at least one Amerindian group that was flown to Georgetown by the Ministry of Amerindian Affairs, attracted a crowd that filled the National Stadium to capacity.The Amerindian group would be performing at the Amerindian Pageant this evening at the National Cultural Centre.Before and after the event,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, commuters using the East Bank public road complained that traffic was heavily backed up.The President, in his address, said that Guyana could become the “paradise” all wanted. He told the crowd they should reach out to critics of his administration.Organisers hailed Jagdeo as the architect of modern Guyana. The programme featured several cultural performances, including singing,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys, dancing and drumming. It also included several speeches, including one? by PPP Presidential Candidate Donald Ramotar. and? Members of Diplomatic Corps attended the event.The opposition distanced itself from the function,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, with the Alliance for Change (AFC) hanging a black banner outside its headquarters to vent the “shame” of Jagdeo’s presidency.Yesterday’s event ended with a brief fireworks display.Jagdeo was handpicked by the ruling party to become President in August 1999 when then President Janet Jagan resigned citing health reasons.He then went on to lead the PPP/C to victory at elections in 2001 and 2006. He is now precluded from running again due to the constitutional two-term limit.Some of Jagdeo’s supporters had launched an earlier campaign to have him run for a third term but Jagdeo has maintained he was not interested.Elections are constitutionally due by December 28.

無頭像
Jwlxuk8t

帖子 6579
註冊 2017-12-5
用戶註冊天數 2328
用戶失蹤天數 2117
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-12 16:21 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
Jwlxuk8t

帖子 6579