yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-13 03:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Hours after the photograph and a story were published of a runaway teen from Kara Kara, Linden, the teen was reunited with her father.Fifteen-year-old Donna Wong was found yesterday at a house in the Timehri squatting area.After being reunited with her father,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Ronald Wong, they both visited this newspaper. According to Mr Wong,Harvard Crimson Jerseys, early yesterday morning he began receiving calls from persons informing him of his daughter’s whereabouts.The man said he immediately went to the Mackenzie Police Station where he informed a female rank that he had an idea where his daughter was.“When I told the police, she tell me she can’t work with hearsay and false information…she even tell me that if I want to go a police got to go with me and that I would have to provide transportation for the police,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China,” Wong explained.He added that he was also advised by the police not to visit the house by himself.“De officer tell me if I go at de people house and do anything stupid to get back my daughter they gon deal with me,” Wong recounted.Desperate to find his daughter,NFL Jerseys From China, Wong said he immediately left the station and began traveling to Timehri where he found his daughter who was ‘living home’ with a 23-year-old man and his family.While Wong is happy to have his daughter back home,Jerseys From China Online, he said he “will not let the matter go so easy”. He said he will ensure that the young man who was befriending his daughter all this time feels the brunt of the law.In August last, the then 14-year-old Donna Wong ran away from home and that was the last time she was seen by her father until yesterday.