hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-13 09:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An Enterprise,NFL Jerseys Sale, East Coast Demerara resident is livid that the Guyana Power and Light Incorporated,Cheap Jerseys From China, (GPL) has withheld electricity from his Lot 388 Ninth Street Non- Pariel, residence for several months, despite him paying all the required fees.Sohodra Persaud explained that GPL disconnected the power supply from the property in June,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, but never reconnected it,jerseys from china, even after the outstanding and necessary charges were paid.“GPL had a raid for illegal connections and so in early June and them de tek off de light and say dem back bill me for $199,000 cause dem sey that people like dem de thiefing current from me meter. I been in and pay off $143,000 at June month end and I can’t get light till now and got tenants living in de place. When I go into dem,cheap jerseys authentic, dem say how de post rotten dem can’t climb pon it fuh reconnect de current.”It is the same pole that the GPL workers climbed to disconnect his electricity.Persaud said that he is at his wits ends with the power company over the prolonged issue.After many failed attempts to have the problem rectified, Persaud is hoping to get the attention of the relevant persons within the power company, via this publication so that his power supply could be reinstalled.