yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2421
用戶失蹤天數 1768
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-16 18:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police on the West Bank of Demerara are investigating the circumstances that led to the death of five-year-old Afiena Ramdeen and the hospitalisation of her three-year-old sister, Aliyah Ramdeen, both of G127 Good Intent Squatting Area,Cheap Jerseys League, early yesterday morning.And as part of the investigation, the children’s mother, Bibi Rafzia Grosvenor, has been taken into police custody pending the result of a post mortem which is scheduled to be conducted on Afiena’s remains.The Sister’s Nursery School pupil was pronounced dead at the West Demerara Regional Hospital some time after 03:00 hours yesterday.Recounting the hours before his daughter’s death and the hospitalisation of the other,Supply Cheap Jerseys, Troy Ramdeen disclosed during an interview with this newspaper that he became aware that his wife had given senna (a laxative) to his two daughters, Afiena and Aliyah.Troy Ramdeen,Cheap Jerseys, a cane cutter by profession, said that he had returned from work at around 15:00 hours on Wednesday at which point his reputed wife, Bibi, related that she had given their children the laxative which she had bought from a shop in the area after giving them their lunch.He speculated that the children may have been fed the laxative some time around 13:00 hours when Afiena had returned from school.According to him, the children’s mother had insisted on the laxative to purge them.“They like meat and I don’t mind them eating the meat…but they mother she saying they too small to pass wind so stink…So she gave them the senna pod fuh clean them out…Is not the first time…but this is the first time she give them fuh the year.”According to the evidently distraught man, the children were having the expected motions as a result of the laxatives but added that even as the day came to an end their bowels erupted all the more.“About three pampers and all the napkins done fuh the little one in no time. Since them clean up they mess up again.”As such Troy Ramdeen divulged that his wife went out to a nearby shop where she purchased a packet of tablets,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, which was expected to stop the children’s bowel movement.The man said that he is not aware of the name of the tablet but added that he believes that the children? were given them during similar experiences in the past.“Me ain’t know what the tablet name…I just know she buy a pack and she gave them with li’l bush tea and they drink them fuh feel better.”And the tablets indeed appeared to have worked until around 20:00 hours, when both of the children started vomiting uncontrollably, Troy Ramdeen recounted.He reflected that Afiena in particular seemed to be most affected and craved water,China Jerseys Cheap, which she regurgitated with every gulp.The vomiting eventually subsided to some extent, the man said, after which the children fell asleep under the watchful eyes of their mother. Troy Ramdeen said that he too eventually fell asleep.He said that at one point during the night Bibi had tried to take Afiena to the hospital without his knowledge but had to abandon that plan as she was not able to get transportation.? “The little one was stronger than the big one and like she (Afiena) get more sick during the night so she mother left me and the li’l one sleeping fuh carry she to the hospital but she couldn’t mek it so she come back in.”Troy Ramdeen said that he was startled out of his sleep at around 02:45 hours by his wife. “She was in a hammock next to the girl and like she fall in a nod and the girl come off the bed and started vomiting. When I check she, she belly stiff, stiff and she neck ain’t moving. I lift she up right away and tell Bibi look what going on here; if me been tell you don’t give them girls the medicine you wouldn’t to want hear meh.”The man said that in the company of his wife he rushed both his daughters to the hospital where Afiena was pronounced dead and Aliyah was treated before she was transported by ambulance to the Georgetown Public Hospital, where she remained a patient up to yesterday.Bibi Rafzia herself reported the matter to officers at the Wales Police Station and was subsequently taken into custody.Troy Ramdeen has since informed this newspaper that medical officials are suggesting that the medicine given to the children was probably too strong. (Sharmain Cornette)