hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-17 11:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Acting chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson-Ogle yesterday refused bail to a 22-year-old Norton Street resident who has been charged for stealing a quantity of gold jewellery.The accused, Junior Park, appeared at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.It is alleged that on September 26 last, he broke and entered the dwelling place of Omadel Charles and stole one $60,000 gold band, three gold chains valued at $126,000, six gold rings, one digital camera and three pairs of gold earrings.Park, who pleaded not guilty, was represented by defence counsel Mohamed Zafar.?Omadel Charles,Wholesale Jerseys China, who was present in court, said that Park was seen with the stolen items.According to Charles, she left her Princes Street home and was heading to the market, but something made her turn back.She said that when she returned home a friend came over and opened the door. Immediately the entire lock fell out.“Your Worship, it was only then I realized that someone had broken into my place, but then I noticed nothing was missing…It was only till after my mother came and I offer to lend her a pair of earring then I noticed the items gone,” Charles told the court.??She added that a report was made,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, and she received information that Park had broken into her home and he was seen wearing her jewellery.The police were informed and Park was arrested. Charles said that after the accused was arrested,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, he was found with three of the gold chains and her deodorant. She added that Park then took the police to a female who works at Public Buildings,jerseys from china, and she was found with the camera. According to the virtual complainant, when the camera was recovered, there were nude pictures of the accused posing in her jewellery.Park’s lawyer then interjected, noting that another person was arrested by the police in connection with the stolen item.However,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, police prosecutor Sherwin Matthews told the court that no one else was arrested.? Matthews further asked that bail be refused, since it is likely that the accused would not return for his trial, since the police have no definite address for the accused. Park is expected to make his next court appearance on October 10.