yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1786
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-19 11:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
-fears jilted ex would make good on threat to kill her? ?The apparent reluctance of the police to act is forcing a mother of four to live in constant fear of her ex-lover.The woman, Roberta Lewis, said that her fears are compounded by the fact that the police seem to not be taking her matter seriously.She stated that while she has been the victim of constant abuse,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, the situation has gotten worst within recent times.? The latest incident occurred on Thursday last,holesale Soccer Jerseys, while she and her three children were asleep at Lot 121 Thomas Street, Kitty home. According to Lewis, they were awaken by the loud sounds of what appeared to be gunshots in front of her home around 01:00 hrs.The woman said that she became afraid and slipped off her bed and crept to the window to see if she could get a glimpse of the shooter.She explained that she slightly pulled the curtains and saw a man on a motorcycle in front of her house but could not identify the person.However she had a strong suspicion that it was her former lover.The man,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, while revving the throttle of the motorcycle, then raised something that appeared to be a gun and pointed it in the direction of Lewis’ bedroom window.“Like he saw the window blind move,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, so he knew I was there. I grab my children and we all stood at the back door while I was trying to get on to the police. Then after I hear the gunshots.”A distraught Lewis stated that moments after the shooting,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, she was unable to confirm whether the shooter was her ex.The 34-year old woman said that she was forced to call the Kitty Police Station on two occasions before someone could come to her rescue.She said that the police claimed that they could not do anything at the time since “it was too dark to do any investigation.”Lewis told Kaieteur News that the abuse started a little over a week ago when she decided to end the relationship with the 20 year old man, whom she was involved with for some time.She is convinced that the relationship went sour when she refused to give her young lover cash to purchase a motorcar.Lewis also stated that she was granted a protection order by the magistrate but this seems to be of no use.The young man in question was previously placed on $70,000 bail after he was charged with assaulting Lewis.“De last time he beat me he bring his friend to hold me down and he beat me until he taught I was dead, I was begging for him to stop but he didn’t he just continued beating me for nothing at all.”She said that on her last court appearance she wanted to explain to the Magistrate about the threats, since her former lover had issued them in front of the police at the Kitty Police Station.Lewis stressed that she is frustrated since she believes that the man is capable of making good on his threat and judging from what transpired a few nights ago, her life has become a virtual nightmare.She also stated that she does not want to be another statistics since murders are occurring at an alarming rate over the past few months and women are mostly the victims.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2441
用戶失蹤天數 2117
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-19 11:21 
The Annual Hat Show and Garden Party is the signature event of the Inner Wheel Club of Georgetown (IWCG).? It is one of the country’s largest competitions. For the past 28 years, it has been deemed to be the occasion where citizens display their ability to fuse creativity and elegance into a hat.This year,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the IWCG will be taking its fashion affair to an entirely new level. IWCG President, Miss Mitzy Campbell said that the occasion is expected to celebrate the splendor of Guyana’s 50th Anniversary and as such the theme for this year is, “Hats on to our Golden Jubilee.”The event, which will be held on April 2, is expected to be a magnificent parade of hats in four categories; elegant, topical, comical and original. These categories are open to children and adults.Members of the Inner Wheel Club of Georgetown (IWCG) already decked out in their exquisite hatsIWCG Treasurer and Hat Show Coordinator,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, Miss Barbara Walrond, said that registration for the hat show will start at 1: 30 pm and will close at 3:30 pm while the parade is expected to start at 4:00pm.Walrond noted that the show which is mostly coordinated by herself and IWCG member, Gem Eytle, will also see a new category this year—The Golden Babies. She explained that this round will be for babies born this year or about six months old who can wear hats? that are either elegant or an original piece.She said that the family bonding occasion will have great activities such as face painting. Walrond, noted that there will be sweet and savoury stalls, ice-cream and tea stalls and a special section for enjoyable games. There will also be an exciting round for a raffle to be drawn and an iced cake in the shape of a hat which is expected to be a delectable attraction.The police band will also be in attendance to provide soothing,NFL Jerseys China, classy melodies for the proceedings.The Inner Wheel Club of Georgetown, chartered on March 16,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, 1985, still has active members, like Maylene Davis, who have served from the inception.Several local companies have also been faithful contributors towards supporting the initiative of the organization. These include;? GT&T; National Commission on Disability and Cynthia Massay of the Ptolemy Reid Rehabilitation Centre, Scotiabank,Wholesale Jerseys Online, Ansa McAl, Farfan & Mendes Ltd./Mines Services Ltd.,NFL Jerseys China, Gafoors, NT Computeac, and others.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 1786
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-19 19:44 
In recognition of the colourful contributions that his father made to his country, Philip Moore (Jnr.) on Tuesday last,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, accepted an award from the Ministry of Culture Youth and Sport on behalf of the late renowned artist, painter, and sculptor, Philip Alphonso Moore.Philip MooreMoore,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, the designer behind the 1763 Monument, is the holder of many awards including one of the highest in the land, the Cacique Crown of Honour.Moore died last May while in his home in Lancaster on the Corentyne, at age 90. Moore was bedridden and suffered from ailments of the heart and kidneys.Moore claimed that around 1955, he dreamt that a large hand reached down to him from the heavens, and a voice commanded him to begin his career as an artist. From then on,NFL Jerseys From China, Moore used to consider himself as being “spirit-taught.”It is believed that the moment was a somewhat decisive one in his life.Moore, in heading to the “commanding voice” began to modestly, refine his skills by carving wooden canes which helped him to quickly develop proficiency in manipulating tropical hardwoods.By 1964, his intuitive carving abilities came to the attention of local authorities at the Department of Culture, who hired him to teach craft and arts.In 1976 with the assistance of the government, he created what would be the largest bronze sculpture in the region; the 1763 Monument. It is nearly 25 feet tall, and sits at Square of the Revolution.Apart from his paintings and sculpture Moore taught at the Burrowes School of Art and the Princeton University in the USA as a guest professor.Moore returned to Berbice in 2004 after taking ill, but continued to work from home. He later became bedridden, and was being cared for by his children.Moore sold the bulk of his work to the Department of Culture, which installed his pieces in the National Art Gallery, Castellani House, in Georgetown.Some of Philip Moore’s workMoore was the father of five, three of whom died. He was married to Eula Moore (nee Grant) who is also now deceased.He was the grandfather of nine, and the great grandfather of two. Philip Moore (Jnr.),China NFL Jerseys, his son who accepted the recent award on his behalf, does part time painting,Wholesale Football Jerseys, and is keen to take up the mantle, having worked with his father on numerous occasions.Philip Moore (Jnr.) holds onto his father’s latest award