Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2393
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-24 02:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Tucville resident is battling for his life after an invited guest turned on him after summoning two others who proceeded to brutally stab the man 13 times with an ice-pick in a failed robbery bid Thursday night. This happened at 21:30 hrs.Cohen GibsonThe victim who was identified as Cohen Gibson, 25,Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale, of 118-926, Latchmansingh Street,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, Tucville, was taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) by police and relatives after he made a call to an aunt. He was found bleeding in a neighbour’s yard after fleeing from his attackers.Gibson received two stab wounds to the neck, three to the chest several to the abdomen and behind both ankles had gaping wounds. Up to press time he was in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU.)Reports revealed that while the victim was slipping in and out of consciousness a name was given to the police of one of the perpetrators.? It was also disclosed that Gibson was a supervisor at Beharry Company and that one of his assailants worked under him at the company.At the scene of the attempt murder, all the electrical appliances were packed in a chair for removal. Those who responded to Gibson’s calls for help found them there. The also found that the house was ransacked.They could not say if anything was stolen. They were unable to conduct an investigation since the police were to visit the scene and had asked them not to tamper with anything inside the house.The house had blood spattered inside the bathroom where it was reported that Gibson was dragged after he was stabbed several times. Inside the bathroom, too,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the man slashed his Achilles tendons and left him for dead.The three rooms, including the master bedroom,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, had clothing dumped from drawers and blood was just about everywhere,Wholesale China Jerseys, In addition to the blood spattered bathroom blood footprints led from the bathroom to the back door and down the flight of stairs leading to the yard. They marked a trail of Gibson’s flight from his attackers who had left him for dead.It is now the belief that the attackers thought that Gibson was dead. When they heard him making his escape they panicked and left the house without taking the loot.At the rear of the building was a broken fence where Gibson had managed to exit his yard to seek refuge. According to the Donna Giles, proprietor of the house and who resides in Berbice, after she received a telephone call and she was told that there was a robbery at the house where her nephew lives, she left for the city.“I then dialed my nephew (Cohen Gibson) phone number and at that time he was conscious because he spoke to me and told me that he was stabbed up and was waiting on somebody to take him to the hospital…I came down and saw the blood and all the other things in the house tumbled up,” the aunt said.Adding that she was also told that Cohen and someone was having a drink the same night of the incident; Donna Giles said her nephew had informed her that the same individual with whom he was having the drink was the assailant who invited two others into the house to attack him.“Is the things in the house they see make them get excited and wanted to do that,” she said.The victim’s cousin, Latoya Giles, told this publication that on the night of the incident Gibson called her mother and related that he was stabbed. “She thought that he was joking since he normally makes jokes like that…but he said no, that he get stab up bad and he hiding under a bed. Then the called ended.”Some of the electrical items that were removed and placed on the chair to be fetch away.She explained that a short while later,Wholesale China Jerseys, Gibson then made another call to her mother stating that he was in “Granny” yard—which is in the neighbour’s yard.Latoya Giles said that moments after reaching her cousin’s home in Tucville and calling out for him at the gate, her sister and mother arrived at the location. The police came soon after. The elderly neighbour signaled to them and gave them the keys to enter her yard.Noting that blood was filled in the area where her cousin lay on the ground, Latoya said Gibson could not have walked because of his serious injuries.“The police asked that I collect a towel to wrap his feet since they were cut up. I was hesitant to go into the house, but my cousin told me nobody was in the house. I did as he said and wrapped him up and he was placed in the police vehicle and transported to the GPHC.”She said that doctors at the hospital disclosed that Gibson was stabbed 13 times about the body. The same night persons visited the hos