yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2436
用戶失蹤天數 1783
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-25 18:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The pupils and staff of the Christianburg Primary School in Linden,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, were yesterday the proud recipients of a ‘multitask’ Hewlitt Packard Office Jet, which incorporates a printer, photocopier, scanner and fax machine.The much needed equipment was handed over to the President of the school’s Parent Teachers’ Association by Leader of the Opposition,NFL Jerseys Supply, Robert Corbin. He also presented several reams of printing paper,Wholesale Jerseys, which he promised to replenish periodically.Corbin said that it was a pleasure to donate the equipment to the school, which he once attended, and also taught at during his early days in Linden.“You can be all you want to be, as I, as a humble lad, was able to achieve much, and I received my early education right here at Christianburg School. As such I have a soft spot for this school, and also an obligation.”Corbin told the gathering of pupils and teachers that he was also fortunate to have secured the sum of US$500 from Mr Kamal Dookie on Tuesday,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, to be used for the purchase of a computer, or any other item that the school’s administration might deem necessary.Headmaster of the school, Mr Eric Sarius, thanked Mr Corbin,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, for his kind gesture. He also expressed his pride at the fact that a prominent leader in society had attended the institution.Sarius said that the gesture was indeed a timely one, as the school’s old printer had recently developed some problems, and was not working.On hand to witness the presentation was Regional Vice Chairman Samuel Hooper.