hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-12-28 02:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 19-month-old baby girl is now grieving because her teenaged mother left their home Tuesday afternoon and never returned.Reports are that 17-year-old Tamata Devi Sugrim, aka Ameena,J.R. Smith Jersey, of Lot 46 High Street, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown left her younger brothers with her little daughter home to purchase some items at a shop located on Lombard Street,Nike Air Force One Shoes For Sale, Georgetown.Veneeta Samalall, the teen’s mother, told Kaieteur News that she left to go to work on Tuesday morning and her daughter was safe at home with the baby.Tamata Devi Sugrim aka Ameena“When I left for work she was home. Then my sons come home around 15:30 hrs and she told the big one to look at the baby that she was going to the shop at Lombard Street to buy something. She left the money I had at home and told her brother she found $3,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Shoe,000 and needed her ID card to buy whatever it was.”Kaieteur News understands that upon being questioned by her brothers, Sugrim purchased a bottle of drink and sent her brothers inside the house when she was leaving.Upon their return to the front of the house the young boys discovered that their sister had already left the area.They immediately telephoned their mother to notify her that Sugrim left the house with her “ID card and birth certificate”.“My sons called around 4pm and say she had on a blue top,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey, light blue hard pants, black slippers and left with the birth certificate and ID card. Her phone and other belongings are home. I don’t know what happen. She is open with us and would discuss any relationship so I find it hard to believe she ran away with a man. I just want her to come home. Her baby is behaving badly without her,” stated the missing young woman’s mother.The family reported the matter at the Brickdam Police Station and the police ranks promised to “pass it on to other stations”.The Sugrim family is pleading with the public that if they recognize the missing teen anywhere to please contact telephone numbers 693-9204, 612-4781,Alexis Sanchez Jersey, 678-8536 or the nearest police station.