yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1773
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-4 18:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Members of ‘Team Benschop’ flocked the Georgetown Magistrates’ Courts yesterday to witness theCharged: Albert Cromwellarraignment of a Kitty resident, who is alleged to have brutalized one of their supporters.Appearing before Chief Magistrate Ann McLennan was 48-year-old Albert Cromwell also known as ‘Bulldog’, of Dowding Street, Kitty, Georgetown. It is alleged that on Monday, February 15, at Lot 26 Dowding Street, Cromwell unlawfully wounded Iqbal Rahim.Cromwell was released on $60,000 bail after pleading not guilty to the charge that was read to him by City Magistrate Dylon Bess.The prosecution facts stated that the alleged victim is a part-time supervisor for flag and posters, and that on the day in question, he was performing his duties. The court was told that Rahim was placing posters on a utility pole when he was confronted by the defendant.According to the Prosecution, Cromwell tried to prevent the victim form putting up posters and pulled the ladder on which he was standing,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, off the pole. As a result the defendant fell to the ground and received injuries.Cromwell who had no legal representation told the court, “I didn’t pull the comrade off the ladder, I know him for two years”.Rahim, who resides Lot 236 David Street, Kitty,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, told Magistrate Bess that he and Cromwell were friends before this incident.The prosecutor requested that the defendant be placed on a bond to be on good behaviour. ButAlleged victim:Iqbal Rahimthe court refused to issue a bond and ordered the defendant to stay away from Rahim.Yesterday, while seated in the court corridor,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Rahim told reporters that he was up on a ladder putting up flags when he saw his attacker. “He (Cromwell) was riding a bicycle and saying that ‘um…no you can’t do that…you can’t put up flags in my place’. I seh ok hold on… I coming down, let I talk to he.”Rahim said that before he could have stepped off the ladder, Cromwell started to shake it and he fell on to the ground. “I aint even get to start come down. The man (Cromwell) pelt down his bicycle in a corner and he hold the ladder and he rock it. And I fell off the ladder. I get like blackout. I hear people talking…but I couldn’t get up”.Rahim said that he and the defendant worked at the AFC office. He stated that he knows of no reason why Cromwell attacked him since they have never had any problems before.Meanwhile, leader of ‘Team Benschop’, Mark Benschop,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who was present for the court hearing,Cheap Jerseys From China, has denounced the actions against the independent party. Benschop maintained that his Team will not be intimidated by such attacks.