Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2393
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-6 04:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
David Daniel Grimmond celebrated his 103rd birthday yesterday,Authentic Jerseys China, with the gift of a true103 years old! David Daniel GrimmondChristian function and a birthday cake, in the presence of his family and fellow church members.Born on the 8th of November, 1908 in Fort Nassau, Berbice River,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he was a blessed bundle of joy and the sixth of eight children,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, born to James and Harriet Grimmond.Mr. Grimmond considers himself fortunate to have lived a life full of blessings,Wholesale Jerseys China, and would swear to a diet of fresh fish and milk for his exceptional strength and health.It must be noted that despite his age,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he never fails to kneel and recite the 23rd Psalm and The Lord’s PrayerHis 61 years in a still blissful marriage to now 84-year-old Avril Grimmond,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, bore him five children, and resulted in him being a grandfather of sixteen and a great-grandfather of twenty-six.The smiling senior citizen recalling “the golden days” says that he used to go hunting in the old Fort Nassau with his father, who taught him how to shoot from as young as 12 years old. This he says is what made him a sharpshooter as a “big man”.The energetic centenarian told this publication that he truly believes in God and that he knows that he was overwhelmed with blessings as he has lived long enough to experience the tremendous changes that Guyana has undergone over the past century.Grimmond undoubtedly believes that the times “back then” were far better than it is now, regardless of the fact that we are more technologically advanced.He continued that Guyana was at its best when people of all races and religions lived together in one village, sleeping with their doors open, and villagers would lend and borrow items of all nature. He also emphasized how cheap items on the market used to be.“I appreciate all the changes of the world and I love everything from my life. I have a perfect family. I believe I am the happiest and most contented man on earth.”