yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-11 19:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Having experienced what he described as a near death encounter, a businessman of Success, East Coast Demerara, is claiming that he is now living in fear since even the police, according to him, have not been seeking to effectively deal with the matter.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday, 54 year old Fizul Ali,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, of First Street, Success, East Coast Demerara, and owner of Fizul and Sons Tyre Mart at Success Public Road, said that he was brazenly robbed in full view of several residents and is still waiting for police to take action.He recounted that he was covering the engine of a vehicle outside of his First Street home around 13:15 hours, Sunday, when two men rode up to him on a black motorcycle. The man said that before he realised what was about to happen,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, the pillion rider jumped off and placed a gun to his head, at the same time removing a chain from his neck.The chain, according to Ali, is valued at some $400,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys,000 and has been in his possession since 1994. “I didn’t even know what was happening because I de kinda bend over covering the engine with a tarpaulin so by the time I see them, was a gun to me head,” the man recounted.The incident, he said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, was witnessed by at least eight residents one of whom had a cutlass in his hand at the time. “Nobody couldn’t do nothing how these men pull up…Is like they had this thing really well planned.”He said the act was carried out within a matter of seconds then the men made good their escape the same way they came. Neither of them, according to Ali, was disguised in anyway. “If I see them again I would know them because them men ain’t even try to hide them face how they so barefaced.”“I understand that them ride past me and then ride back and come straight to me…I nearly get a heart attack when I realise what happening.”Although encouraged to pursue the men using his car,Cheap Jerseys From China, Ali said that he decided not to since he quickly recollected that a relative of his had died while trying to resist being robbed a few years ago. “I seh no sense I fight up with them because this man done crank up gun an’ everything and I know he woulda shoot me if I de try anything,” said Ali.This is the third time that the importer of tyres and trucks has been the victim of brazen robberies none of which have been investigated by the police, Ali said.Following the latest robbery, he said that he immediately called the Beterverwagting Police Station to report what had happened. He claimed that a female officer answered his call and instead of action being taken he related that the officer started asking “‘What can we do for you? Where are you calling us from?’I calling them from Success you mean the police don’t even have caller’s ID?” queried Ali. He said that he eventually went to the station and gave a statement of the occurrence. “If the police de only come I sure they wouldn’t catch them men,” said Ali; who said that he is now fearful for his life.“I even scared to sleep at nights because I studying that man that got killed the other day even though he had he gun he still get kill…me ain’t got none and it wouldn’t be any better for me and on top of that the police not doing anything,Cheap Jerseys USA,” said Ali.He noted that there “is no security for the small business people. I truly count myself lucky that me ain’t get shoot. Right now I just thinking about packing up and moving away,” the business man added.