yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 1760
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-12 17:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Magistrate Priya Beharry yesterday remanded a man whom the police claimed broke and entered a hardware store and stole articles valuing a whopping $500,NFL Jerseys Outlet,000.Denny Hunter pleaded not guilty to a charge,jerseys from china, which stated that between June 1 and August 9,Wholesale China Jerseys, last,Cheap Jerseys, at Lombard Street, he broke and entered the store and stole a quantity of items property of Puran Mohabir.According to the prosecution,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, on the day in question Mohabir received a telephone call stating that someone had broken into his business premises.The prosecutor said, that man immediately went to his Lombard Street business place and found Hunter removing the articles.The prosecutor further stated that Hunter is not a first time offender and there is the likelihood of him continuing similar offences if bail is granted.Hunter told the court that he was never in the store.“Meh worship I was in de yard picking up old iron when I see these people come and start beating me.” The man further told the magistrate that after the people had finished beating him they called the police,NFL Jerseys China, who refused to take me to the hospital.Hunter claimed that he was arrested since Sunday and kept at the Ruimveldt Police Station.“Meh worship, is only this morning they bring me to court because they seh that they ain’t want I dead on they hands”.Despite his pleadings with the magistrate bail was denied. The accused is expected to make another court appearance on August 24.