hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-12 19:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An Eccles,China Jerseys For Sale, East Bank Demerara businessman and his entire household got the scare of their lives when more than a dozen heavily armed men, who were later identified as Police officers, invaded their home early Saturday morning under the pretext of searching for drugs, guns and ammunition.But Rishi Ramdhani, a young upholsterer, and his wife are not amused by the actions of the ranks, which reminded them of what had transpired during the Bartica slaughter.Ramdhani, called ‘Shortman,’ has vowed to lodge an official complaint with the Police Office of Professional Responsibility since, according to him, the Police actions fell far short of any sort of professionalism.He has already contacted the office of the Police Commissioner and has been referred to the Brickdam Police Station,jerseys from china, where he is expected to give a statement.Speaking with this newspaper yesterday, the businessman, who lives in a two-flat building at 77 ‘C’ Field, Eccles, said that he and his wife occupy the upper flat of the building, while he has two sets of tenants, including a Police officer, who occupy sections of the bottom flat.He recalled that he and his family were asleep when they were aroused by loud banging on their doors, at around 03:00 hours.He said that when he enquired who it was, a voice replied “Police, open the f…ing door!”According to Ramdhani, when he enquired from the person how he was to know that they were the Police, the person replied in a very hostile way using a series of expletives.Ramdhani told this newspaper that he went to his back door, which is also secured by a heavy grill, and peered out only to be confronted by two guns pointed in his face.“All I hear was,Cheap Jerseys Store, ‘Open de f…ing door before I shoot you!’ No uniform. I open the door. One had the gun to me still, and the other one run through the house and opened the front door and allowed about 15 other men in plainclothes in the place.”“To myself, I thought was a massacre, I gon dead now,” Ramdhani stated.His wife and two-year-old son were also aroused and stood helplessly watching at what was unfolding.According to Ramdhani, one of the ranks fell while running through his house, and his gun fell from his hand and landed in front of his already terrified wife and son.“If the gun de go off, the others outside woulda thought that I shooting and they woulda shoot up me place,” he reasoned.He said that while all of this was taking place, he could hear some of his tenants downstairs screaming, and this almost convinced the businessman that bandits had invaded his home.“I said to myself this is death. Nobody say anything, and naturally I say this is death,” Ramdhani stated.He said a few moments later another five ranks came into his house, and he managed to recognize one of them as a rank from the Ruimveldt Police Station.But he was still apprehensive, since he had no idea if the rank he recognized was still in the Police Force.“I turn to he and say, ‘policeman, wha going on here?’ he say ‘this is a search we doing’. I asked them why they did not say that from the beginning, they coulda kill me with heart attack,” the businessman recalled.He was subsequently told by the ranks that they were looking for guns, drugs and ammunition.All this time the ranks still did not produce any form of identification, nor were any of them dressed with any item of Police apparel.They, however, proceeded to search Ramdhani’s property but found nothing incriminating.The ranks took Ramdhani downstairs and even checked his motor scooter and enquired from him about a black Honda CG motorcycle.Ramdhani said that his tenants then informed him that the ranks had already searched their apartments,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, and in the case of the Police tenant, they saw his photograph on a wall and decided to leave.It was only then that Ramdhani noticed that the vehicles that the ranks had come with were marked Police.“The only policeman in uniform was sitting in a car. All the rest of them had on no uniform. I really thought was criminals and my pressure went up. Then one of them come and ask me for my name and address. So I said to him, ‘you coming here and you don’t know who you coming to?’ ”But Ramdhani was in no mood to argue further.He said that the ranks destroyed his grillwork in his gate, and even ripped out a portion of his fence to gain entry into his yard.Since the incident, both Ramdhani and his wife have not been able to sleep properly.“My wife is crying non-stop. My tenant whose husband is a Police, she locked her son in a wardrobe,jerseys nfl wholesale, thinking that it was another massacre. It was terrible. I think that if the Guyana Police Force is doing their job, t

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-12 20:37 
Government has announced its intentions to establish a Guyana Geology and Mines Commission (GGMC) office at the Takutu River crossing to help prevent smuggling of gold and other minerals into Brazil.The announcement was made earlier this week by the newly established Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment.During a recent visit to Region Nine, Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment, Robert Persaud and other officials of his Ministry met with residents of Lethem and St. Ignatius,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, where issues pertaining to forestry, mining, land extension and the environment were addressed.The outreach is part of the Ministry’s initiative of improving the quality of extension services being offered by agencies within the natural resources sector,Nike NFL Jerseys China, and the environment throughout the 10 administrative regions.“We want to touch all the communities in Region 9… so we are starting here in Lethem and will be heading into the South to cover the entire area because this area is very important because of its wealth of natural resources,” Minister Persaud explained.With particular focus on the mining sector,Cheap Jerseys From China Online, the Minister said that there are some unique features of the Rupununi, and as such mining will have to be done in a manner that takes into consideration the area’s vulnerability,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, topography and social dynamics.With regard to illegal miners,Wholesale Jerseys, Persaud said that “the sector will not be a free-for-all in terms of how we plan to pursue its development …the Ministry will continue to work closely with miners and all relevant stakeholders to ensure that sector is regularized.”Government, he said, will continue to be tough on illegal mining and miners who are operating in the sector.In addressing the issue raised by miners about the difficulty of travelling to Georgetown to have their gold sold to Guyana Gold Board, Minister Persaud said that his Ministry will be working with the entity to establish an office in their region.The Region, he said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, more specifically Lethem, is under the microscope as more persons and businesses have been expressing interest to invest in the potentials that exist, including for oil drilling and large scale mining and agriculture.“There is renewed interest in the area in terms of mining, oil and gas and large scale farming…so we are looking at all these different facets. It’s our task to ensure that they are managed in a way that they do not affect people’s social and economic status but, also environmental conditions of the region.”