Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 2091
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-13 05:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Turks and Caicos-(tcweeklynews.com)- Two masked men stole more than US$2,000 in cash, along with bags and phones from staff and customers at a phone shop on Wednesday.And they apologized profusely as they did it, blaming lack of jobs and families to feed for their crime.It was about 09.30hrs when Guyanese restaurant owner, Doreen Rampersaud,Cheap China Jerseys, asked her employee to fetch phone credit from the shop next door.Rampersand,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, of Caribbean Delight on Airport Road, was heading to the bank with the month’s takings and wanted to make sure that she had her phone topped up before she left.But after 25 minutes she began to get worried. Her employee was over seven months pregnant and she became concerned for her health.“She had never stayed so long before, so I was worried she’d got sick,” Rampersand told the Weekly News.“I took my bag up,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and my phone and keys and rushed over to see what had happened.”As she approached the shop a masked man grabbed her and pointed a red and yellow flare gun at her head telling her to get inside.“I didn’t hesitate,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” she said, “I gave him my bag and he led me in and pushed me to the wall where my employee and a girl from the shop were standing.”Rampersand had $2,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000 in her bag from the month’s takings which she had planned to use to pay bills.“The taller of the two men searched me all over and kept saying ‘sorry’,” she said.“He said he couldn’t get a job and had four children to feed and didn’t have any money.”He went for her necklace but she asked him to leave it because it had sentimental value and he did.After taking Rampersand’s bag, she told the robber that he had enough money now,Wholesale Jerseys China, and could they leave.But he said that they would not leave until they found the keys to the shop.When they finally found the keys they left the shop and locked the three ladies inside.They called the police who arrived at the scene soon afterwards.Both men were wearing black clothes and had black stockings over their faces.She described them as “very cool and quiet” and said they “kept apologizing”.“I wasn’t afraid at the time because they weren’t violent,” Rampersand added, “but afterwards I went into shock. I’m going to be nervous all the time now.”