Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2363
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-13 21:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man was found dead in front the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) Reference laboratory, on Thomas Street around 14:00hrs yesterday.Based on a GPHC medical report which was found in the dead man’s pocket, his name is Victor Dodson.The man,Hockey Jerseys 2018 Cheap, who appeared to be in his sixties,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, was clad in a pair of black jeans,Jerseys From China, checkered shirt,Cheap Jerseys From China, and blue slippers. He was discovered dead by security guards at the GPHC. He was found in a sitting position.Persons who asked not to be named said that the man was seen sitting in front of the Reference Lab before 07:00hrs yesterday.“I see he this morning there and he was trembling so I gave him an orange and some water but he ain’t eat it. Is just now when I peep he back then I see he dead,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” a nearby vendor said.Many were of the view that the dead man was a vagrant. “It look like he come to go to the hospital and he left after they taking long to see him because he didn’t had any medication on him,Wholesale Jerseys, only the form.”