hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2403
用戶失蹤天數 1879
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-18 13:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Despite being given a lifespan of six months, little Kenneth Prince of Lot 79 Supply, Mahaica, is now two years old and leading a normal life. He celebrated his birthday on January 16, last.He had been diagnosed with congenital cyanotic heart disease when he was four months of age.Two years old - Kenneth PrinceThe infant was diagnosed after he presented signs of failure to thrive. A cardiac murmur was discovered along with central and peripheral cyanosis.Stories and articles of the youngster flooded the local news. According to Prince’s doctor during that time,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the infant will not be able to survive until the New Year without the surgery.Medical officials,Cheap Jerseys Free, after making the diagnosis informed the child’s family that he was at a stage where the possibility of him having prolonged life depended entirely on the urgent heart surgery. The eight-hour long surgery was carried out in Delhi, India at Max Health Care on November 8,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 2010.“Those eight hours were the longest hours of my life. When the Doctors came to collect him for surgery like I didn’t want to let him go…I spent the eight hours crying and praying,” the child’s grandmother, Bernadette Jackson said.The woman recalled that once the surgery was finished she was invited by the doctor to see her grandson.“When I saw him after the surgery,Cheap Jerseys From China, he had all these tubes and needles attached to him. It was too painful for me.”Despite his limitations and the family being told that child will only be able to walk after the third year, he is now is leading the life of any normal and jolly two-year-old, running, playing and laughing.The cost of the surgery was a whopping US$12,500. Funds for the surgery were obtained through the assistance of numerous kindhearted citizens, among them, Hamley Case, who also pledged to continuously assist the infant throughout his schooling.Case came to the rescue of Kenneth Prince, through the Fred Case Education Trust (FCET).Other contributors included The Three Rivers Foundation, Giftland Office Max, Adam Harris, Full Gospel Church, and Nigel Johnson.The extremely grateful parents Kenneth Prince Snr and Nicole Jackson extend their heartfelt gratitude.“It is because of the donors that we still have we baby,Cheap Jerseys From China, and I would never forget that. Words cannot explain how grateful I am,” said Bernadette Jackson, the child’s grandmother.In a recent interview with Kaieteur News, Jackson related that the child will need to undergo a second surgery in the future.Controversy however,Wholesale Jerseys China, surrounded this as The Three Rivers Children Foundation denied that the child needed to undergo a second surgery.Nevertheless, the child’s doctor had said that from the outset it was always understood that the surgery would have been a two-phase one.The doctor explained that the second surgery will be done once the child would have been examined by a doctor at the Caribbean Heart Institute and once he would have reached a certain age.“If they put in a child size valve then they will have to change it every two years but an adult size valve will not have to be changed.”The doctor further explained that the first surgery was done in order to give the child a chance at living while the second surgery will be to solve the problem.Kaieteur News was still not able to make contact with the Three Rivers Foundation to determine otherwise, but will keep you the readers updated if any new information surfaces.