yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-18 18:31 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Several vendors who operate under the Stabroek Market clock are calling on the city constabulary to return their bail money which they posted last year at the City Constabulary.Two of the affected vendors, Rudolph Thorne and Trion Park.According to reports, on May 24,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, last,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, approximately 10 vendors who were watching cricket at the back of the market were arrested by the City Constabulary for loitering. They were subsequently released on $8,000 bail each.The vendors appeared in court and were released on self-bail a week after their arrest. Reports are that the vendors involved have been trying ever since to retrieve the “bail money” from the City Constabulary but they are being ignored.One vendor,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, Rudolph Thorne, recounted,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, “The other day I go there and Sooba tell me if I want my money I must go in the office and tek it out.”The man said that he went to the City Constabulary with his ID card and bail receipt last June but did not receive his bail money.Instead, his bail receipt was taken and he was told to return in 21 days. Thus,NFL Jerseys Cheap, began the royal run around for him and the other vendors who were charged with him. “Sooba malicious! She pompous!”According to information reaching this newspaper,Cheap Jerseys China, the bail money in question was stolen by someone who reportedly drank poison after committing the act.Kaieteur News understands that the police who were handling this matter have stated that they are no longer dealing with the matter.“What does someone stealing the money have to do with us?” questioned the vendors.Calls are being made for someone in authority to step in and assist with the matter.