hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 1870
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-20 03:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After reaching the ripe age of 100 years yesterday, Ismay Springer celebrated with friends and family at the Eddy Grant Centre in Plaisance, East Coast Demerara.The centenarian,Cheap Jerseys, who is the sixth of eight children, resides at Lot Two,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, Bissoon Street, South Better Hope,NFL Jerseys Authentic, East Coast Demerara. She is a mother of nine children,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, five girls and four boys. Springer also has 30 plus grandchildren and over a dozen great grandchildren.Centenarian Ismay Springer with one of her many gifts yesterday at her humble home.After losing her husband, Bertie Springer, who was a cane farmer, 30 years ago, Miss Springer has been a devoted mother and caregiver over the years.The centenarian said that she loves to attend church at Plaisance Church of God and while she is still a bit active, she complains of cloudy vision,Wholesale Jerseys, hearing impairment and a feeble body.“But I feel ok and I am thankful to God for his grace and mercies.”In giving advice to young people, Miss Springer said, “They should live more for God and be good!”Her daughter, 70-year-old Daphne Springer explained that her mother has always been a loyal and loving woman and all the children she produced were the off-springs of one man.“My mother always ate good food and things. If my father was alive he would have been 104, but after he died in 1983 from a sudden illness at the age of 74, my mother’s life changed and she lived for her family,” Springer’s daughter emphasized.“My mother is strong, she walks up and down the steps and feed and bathes herself,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, and she does not walk with a stick. She is not a ‘Sporty’, it was all about work and family.”