yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-20 15:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 41-year-old miner is seeking compensation for having his right leg severed during a boat accident in the Pomeroon River two Mondays ago.Stephen Spencer,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, a father of two who resides at Vigilance, East Coast Demerara,Cheap Jerseys From China, said he and other passengers were travelling to Charity when they saw a fishing seine at the mouth of the river.“When we see de seine the boat captain drive out away from the seine but then we notice something big in the water, this thing look like a shark or a really big alligator because all we seeing is the water parting,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,”.Stephen SpencerThe man recalled that all of the passengers noticed the object in the water and tried to alert the boat operator.“We shouting and showing this man this thing but me ain’t know what he doing,Wholesale Jerseys China, and by the time we reach where this thing went is like we ride over something and everybody get fling out de boat.”According to Spencer,Wholesale Jerseys, since the water was very calm everybody assisted each other to get back into the boat.“When everybody get fling out de boat a man jersey go in de propeller and de boat stop and is the propeller cut me foot.”.His colleagues hauled him back into the boat as he was bleeding profusely from an injury to his leg.Spencer said all he can recall was reaching to the Charity wharf. On Wednesday last when Spencer woke up he was a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital and one of his legs was amputated.His wife Bibi Hussain said when she received the call saying that her husband was in the hospital she did not believe he would have survived.“Everybody thought he would die and after the doctor tell me they got to cut off the foot is I had to sign the paper before he go to do the surgery,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys,”.The woman said now that her husband has lost his leg it would be difficult for their family.Hussain said her husband worked most of his life as a miner in the interior and now with his leg amputated it would make it impossible for him to go back to the work which generated an income for their family.What is more frustrating for the couple is the fact that the matter was never reported to the police and her husband’s employer has not come forward to offer any kind of compensation.Meanwhile Spencer said he can only remember the boat captain by the name “Bull Duck” who frequents the Port Kaituma to Charity location. They said he is still to hear from his employer.