hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1872
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-24 00:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Next year November, fishing in Guyana will be no ordinary sport. A businessman from the United States of America has revealed that he is interested in establishing a Sport Fishing Industry in Guyana.Robert Arrington,Wholesale Football Jerseys, who is the host of a television programme ‘Reel Adventures’ in the US, has been in Guyana since October 3, visiting some of the major tourist destinations in the country.At a media briefing on Monday at the Cara Lodge, in Quamina Street, Georgetown,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens, he explained that the programme will be developed in the Burro Burro River in Region Nine, where every week, there will be six tourists who will visit the country and be involved in the fishing programme.According to Arrington, 99 percent of the programme will be a catch and release one,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, so as not to harm the fish. This,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, he said, would entail the use of a proper de-hooking devise.When this is done, he said, it will keep Guyana’s resources in tact, so that there will be no over fishing and depletion of the fish population.Host of Reel Adventures: Robert ArringtonFor 100 miles up the river,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, he noted that there will be five camps which will be set up and each day the tourists will sail for 20 miles and stop at each of the camps, which he promised will be very modern like any normal community.These camps, he said, will each be equipped with electricity provided by a generator, hot water which will be supplied by solar power, along with floodlights and air conditioning unit.Arrington also explained that this specific project will take a lot of time and money. He would be investing in three boats, which will have to be shipped to Guyana, along with chain saws and proper tools.“I believe that Guyana is ripe and ready for progress. I believe the people, I believe the government, and I believe the tourists. I believe that they are all ready to make Guyana known. I believe that it is ready to happen,” Arrington noted.The project will be done in collaboration with the indigenous communities in the area, along with GTIS, GTA, Wilderness Explorers and Mekdeci among other sponsors.In terms of marketing the fishing industry, he noted that his television programme will help to raise the profile and promote Guyana not only as a bird- watching destination but also as a sport fishing destination.His programme, ‘Reel Adventures’ appears nine times per week in the US and the messages will also be spread at trade shows and at events on sport fishing.Arrington also said that he has links with a large group of corporate companies as his sponsors, who will be willing to send persons on the trip.“As the news spreads through the Internet,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, through my web site and different web firms, people will start to find out about this. It will be like a firestorm of information,” Arrington said.