yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-24 10:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
It is believed that a hire car was hijacked last night after an unsuspecting female occupant was threatened at knifepoint and then robbed by three other ‘passengers’ before being eventually dumped in Eccles Industrial Site.The traumatized woman who hails from West Coast Demerara said that she was robbed of her gold earrings,NFL Jerseys Supply, watch, $6,Cheap Jerseys 2018,000,Wholesale China Jerseys, a Blackberry and her handbag. However,NFL Jerseys Cheap, the victim believes that the primary intention of her three assailants was to empty any account that she may have had, as they repeatedly kept asking for a bank (ATM) card.She explained that after leaving her worksite last night after 22:00 hrs and waiting at the Demerara Harbour Bridge, she joined a white hire car that had three male passengers inside. After crossing the Bridge, the passenger in front grabbed one of her ears to get her earring while another in the rear seat grabbed her other ear and said “shut your f***ing mouth”. “They take off my earrings, then one of them shove he hand in my pocket and take my money. They cover my eyes with their hand and they tell the driver to turn around the car and drive back over the bridge (heading back to the East Bank). They were thumping me up all the time behind my head.”The woman said that she realized the three male passengers in the car were bandits and she was fearful for her life. She stressed that the driver’s reaction suggested that he was totally unaware of his passengers’ intentions, and he too was threatened with violence after threatening to drive to the police station when the men began to rob her.“The driver tell dem he gon drive to the police station when they start to pull off me earrings. They tell the driver turn around the car or they will juk him up….They were young people,Wholesale Jerseys Store, the first one that grabbed my earring was a Indian one in the back seat,Wholesale Jerseys China, he didn’t look like more than 20. Then a black one in front grab onto my other ear, and another one was running through my pocket like he mad,” she saidThe woman said that throughout her ordeal she heard the men giving orders to the hire car driver and before she knew it the men dumped her on a dark roadway in an unfamiliar area, which she later learnt was the roadway into the Eccles Industrial Site. She proceeded to walk towards the public road after realizing the car had driven away with the bandits and the driver. The fate of the hijacked driver is unknown.