yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2468
用戶失蹤天數 1815
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-28 17:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Campbellville businessman yesterday shot an armed bandit twice duringShot: Kevin Inniss at the hospital last night.a dramatic chase into Sophia.Injured and under police guard at the Georgetown Public Hospital is Kevin Inniss,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, 18,Cheap Jerseys From China, of Lot 123 ‘B’ Field,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, Sophia.According to the rice farmer,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, who asked not to be named, he was at home when shortly after 18:00 hrs, he heard someone calling. It was two students who said that two armed men had just robbed them.? The robbery had taken place on David Street, Kitty.The students said that one of the men was armed with a gun and the other with a knife.The businessman who is a licenced firearm holder said that he picked up his gun,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, raced to his pickup and started chasing the men.“I see where they heading and I circle the area… I manage to brackle them on Eastern Highway, in front of Congress Place.”Both of the bandits were on one bicycle.The thieves however dashed through Dennis Street heading east. They hurriedly abandoned the bicycle near the famous “40-foot” canal.By then the businessman had driven up.“I see he start to raise he gun. It was a .38 snub nose revolver. I fire two round on he.”The armed bandit managed to make it to the other side where he collapsed. He had received two shots, one to his left knee and the other to his buttocks.The other bandit managed to escape into the bushes but was later nabbed by police. He reportedly admitted to the robbery of the students and said that Inniss, his partner in crime, was the one with the gun. Police did not recover any gun from the scene and it is believed that it may have been ditched.However,Cheap NFL Jerseys, according to the businessman, the injured bandit attempted to attack someone with him with a knife. However, the knife was taken away and the teen assailant later handed over to police.