yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2431
用戶失蹤天數 1778
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-28 23:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The People’s Progressive Party (PPP) is denying reports that Opposition Leader,NBA Jerseys China, Bharrat Jagdeo,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, promised to assist the APNU+AFC government recover billions of dollars that went missing under the previous PPP/C administration.President Granger and Jagdeo met recently for the first time since the APNU+AFC took office.Granger reportedly said,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, “I wouldn’t divulge what he said, but from our conversation on Monday, he was quite prepared to give advice on financial matters. In fact, he mentioned some things which I am confident will help the government to recover some revenue and bring more money into our coffers. So he has been very friendly and cooperative. I look forward to a fruitful engagement.”The Head of State said he was pleased with some of the things related to him by Jagdeo, which he believes would lead to greater efficiency in revenue collection as well.“Once Mr. Jagdeo was elected Leader of the Opposition,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, I wrote him inviting him to talks, because as Leader of Opposition he has certain Constitutional obligations,” President Granger said.But yesterday PPP General Secretary,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, Clement Rohee, basically said that the President lied on Jagdeo.Rohee at his weekly press conference at Freedom House yesterday, was asked whether Jagdeo’s pledge to help recover the monies is an indirect admittance that there is money to be recovered from the PPP.? In response, Rohee said that he doubted that Jagdeo ever made such statements to the President.“I believe that is erroneous; I spoke to the former President on that report and we both agreed that it is an erroneous statement. I understand that he will be holding a press conference, not necessarily to deal with that, among other matters,Cheap Authentic Jerseys,” said Rohee. When asked if the President is lying, Rohee responded, “Let Jagdeo say that.”