無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2391
用戶失蹤天數 2095
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-29 12:39 
The gold fields of Guyana have claimed another life; this time that of 44-year-old Mark Wilson of Supply, Mahaica, East Coast Demerara.Wilson was pulled from a mining pit at Puruni after the walls came crashing down, pinning him under tons of rubble early yesterday morning.His body was brought to the city late yesterday afternoon, and is now lying at the Lyken Funeral Parlour, where more than a dozen relatives and fellow villagers greeted it with loud wailing.Dead: Mark WilsonWilson,Air Max Zero Sale, a father five, who has been in the mining business for several years,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, had returned to the interior a week ago after spending time with his family.His mother, Lena Wilson,NFL Jerseys China, told Kaieteur News last night that her last contact with her son was very emotional.“He come and kiss me and say ‘Mommy ah going’ and he tell me that I must pray for he,” the woman said.She stated that yesterday morning she was speaking to one of her daughters-in-law when the woman’s phone rang.“I hear she saying ‘who? Mark dead?’ Then she left and go and tell his wife,” the dead man’s mother recalled.Wilson’s wife, Paulette, was among those who flocked the parlour to get a glimpse of his body.Through her tears she told this newspaper that Wilson and his brother were working in the same area when the incident occurred.“He brother call his girl and tell her to tell me what happen,” Paulette Wilson said.She explained that from the report she received,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, Wilson saw the walls of the pit coming down and tried to take evasive action.“He was trying o run with the jet and didn’t make it. The land come down and lash he pon he back and pin he down,” Paulette Wilson stated.A frantic effort was made to free Wilson from under the rubble but by the time he was reached, it was too late.Several miners have been killed as a result of mining pit accidents within the past six months.In October, in what can be described as one of the worst mining pit accidents in Guyana, three miners,? 25-year-old Deonarine Singh called ‘Chubby’, and cousins Elson Singh called ‘Papa Johnny’, 47 and Devon Barry,NFL Jerseys China, 22 were buried alive in a Cuyuni mining pit.And earlier this week another miner,Wholesale Jerseys China, Errol Bennett, 38, of port Port Kaituma was killed after the walls of the mining pit he was working in at Arakaka caved in on him.Last year six persons died as a result of mining pit accidents.