hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-1-29 22:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Attorney Gail S. SeeramThrough this “Question & Answer” column,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.??We appreciate your comments and questions.??If you have a question that you would like answered in this column, please email: [email protected]Question #1:?If someone has a holiday/tourist visa and travelled before and their permanent residency is in process is it possible for them to travel at the moment?Answer #1:????With a permanent resident petition pending, there is the possibility that the U.S. Embassy can revoke or deny renewal of a holiday/tourist visa.??Remember,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, with a holiday/tourist visa,jerseys cheap nfl, you must not have an intent to emigrate or remain in the U.S.??If you have a valid holiday/tourist visa and chose to travel with a permanent resident petition pending, you may not have problems at the port of entry in the U.S.??If the officer at the port of entry discovers you have a pending permanent resident petition then he/she may deny your admission into the U.S.Question #2: I was in the U.S. unlawfully and took voluntary departure back to Guyana.??I am since married a U.S. citizen and we had an interview at the U.S. Embassy.??My case was in administrative review and now the U.S. Embassy in asking for me to file waivers.??What is your advice?Answer #2:? It sounds like you need to file two waivers, Form I-601 and Form I-212.??Note, by simply completing the required forms is not enough to get you an approval.?You and your husband must submit additional evidence to support the waiver that will show the extreme hardship to your spouse if the waiver is not granted.??This is a tough burden and there is specific evidence that the law requires.??Contact our office for more information.Question #3:?My grandfather petitioned for my father and the visa is available.??My parents are now divorced and I have a new sibling that was not included in the original filing.???Should we tell the U.S. Embassy about my parents’ divorce and what about the new child?Answer #3: Yes, you should tell the U.S. Embassy about your parents’ divorce.??It is easy for the U.S. Embassy to search records in Guyana and find out about the divorce so try to be truthful.??Also, give the U.S. Embassy the birth certificate for your new sibling and he/she will be included in the visa application once the visa fees are paid.Question #4:?My grandfather had originally filed for both my father and his brother, and their families. If one member of either party’s family gets rejected for one reason or the other,Wholesale Jerseys From China, is it possible that everyone will be rejected?Answer #4:????No.??Your father’s case and his brother’s case are two separate cases.??If one is denied for whatever reason,NFL Jerseys 2018, it is not automatic that the other case will be denied.??Note,Wholesale Jerseys, a denial can be issued due to lack of income of the petitioner, unable to prove familial relationship, misrepresentation to the officer, fraud, etc.