yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1772
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-1 09:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Rehana Ashley AhamadShameer Ali,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, a Better Hope,NFL Jerseys China, East Coast Demerara man, yesterday attempted suicide by slashing his throat after he murdered his reputed wife, 25-year-old Shaneza Ramdat, called Reshma.Neighbours responded to the woman’s screams around 11:00hrs,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, yesterday. Her lifeless body was discovered lying face down, a few feet away from her brother’s house in Kuru Kururu Squatting Area on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway, where the couple has been residing for about three weeks. Her throat had been slashed.Ramdat’s body laid on the ground as Crime Scene Investigators searched the area.He was later detained by neighbours while he was attempting to escape in the bushes aback of the house. They then rushed him to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).Police in a press release said that investigations thus far have revealed that Ali allegedly stabbed Ramdat to the neck and other parts of her body during an argument.“The suspect was found in some bushes a short distance away with a wound to his throat that is suspected to have been self-inflicted. He is under guard at the GPHC,” the police statement read.Inez John,Cheap Jerseys From China, a close family friend told Kaieteur News that she was upstairs preparing a meal around 10:00hrs. The couple was downstairs chatting. She said that they had no argument, and that all seemed well.“They left here good, good. Reshma called out to me and said ‘Mom, we leaving. She does call me mom. Anyway, I said ok, and they left,” John related.The woman said that she realized something was amiss shortly after, when she heard “Reshma” scream.“When I hear she scream, I know something had to be wrong, so I tell me husband to go quick and see is what Reshma hollering so for.”By the time,Wholesale China Jerseys, persons rushed to see why the mother of two was screaming, she was already dead. Ramdat had mothered two young children from her first marriage, while Ali is the father of three. The couple has been together for four years while their children remain in the care of their exes. They have no children together.While some maintained that Ramdat had no one else other than her husband, one neighbour recalled hearing the couple quarrel about “a phone call, and another man”.The man’s sister-in-law “Tasha” (his brother’s wife), said that Ali,Wholesale China Jerseys, accompanied by Ramdat’s brother, had ventured into the interior for work. She said that the woman wasted no time taking up residence at her brother’s house.Upon his return, “Tasha” said that Ali followed his wife to Kuru Kururu where they had been staying for a while.Ramdat’s brother ‘Gewan’ told this publication that while he is not au fait with what happens outside of the interior locations where he works, he does know that Ramdat shares a good relationship with her ex-husband, and would visit her children on the West Side, from time to time.The man said that he was at a shop about a mile away when he got a call that his sister was screaming.‘Gewan’ said that he immediately rushed home only to find persons surrounding his sister’s dead body.The man said that he is at a loss why his only sister was killed. He never suspected that the couple had problems, even though they lived with him for a few weeks. He said also, that he does not believe that his sister was unfaithful to her husband.The woman’s body was removed about five to six hours after she was killed and the matter was reported to the police.As of last evening, Ali was still recovering from surgery.