yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1772
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-1 16:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
New Divisional Commander, new police posture, but some Berbicians are still fearful about criminal activities in their once peaceful county.Why? Because some believe that there might be some police involvement.And judging from recent arrests of a policeman following a robbery on the Corentyne, coupled with the apparent slow responses by patrol units, it is easy to see why the fear still exists.The fear was evident among a family of Bush Lot/Farm,China Jerseys, Corentyne, who for the second time in two years endured the wrath of bandits a week ago.The family, comprising the father Jewan Ramsarran, his wife Lowmatie, and their two children, Totaram and Tajarani, were attacked by bandits on January 11, last,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, and despite assurances by the police that the matter is being investigated, evidence of this is not being seen.The family, who operates a grocery and off licence liquor restaurant at the place of abode,Cheap Jerseys, told Kaieteur News that following the attack the police appeared reluctant to pursue the bandits, giving them the impression that they were not too keen to carry out their duties.Recounting the recent ordeal, the businessman’s son, Totaram, explained that he was attending to some customers who were sitting at tables outside the bar area when a group of men wearing masks stormed the place.According to Totaram, the men ordered him and the customers into the yard and forced them to lie face down on the ground after striking him and one of the patrons in their heads with guns.While one of the bandits stood guard over them, the others barged into the lower flat of the house, where they confronted the businessman and his daughter Tajarani, in the kitchen.“I started feeling heavy and when I looked at the door, I saw a masked man with a gun,” Tajarani told this newspaper.The bandit who was accompanied by an accomplice, ordered her to remain quiet.However, the teenager called out to her father who was watching television, oblivious to what was taking place.“By the time he looked around the other one hit him on the head with his gun. They told me to lie down, but I just knelt down by my father. They held us at gunpoint, while two more went upstairs to where my mother was,” Tajarani recalled. But this was not before they had demanded cash and jewellery, while beating the businessman about his body with their guns.“I was just thinking that they wouldn’t hurt my daughter. I tried to get up but they keep hitting me again and again,” the businessman explained.For Tajarani the ordeal was terrifying, just having to sit there and watch her father being reduced to a helpless victim.But that paled in comparison to what later transpired. Some of the bandits eventually made their way into the upper flat of the building.The businessman’s wife, Lowmatie, was lying in her bed when she felt a hand grab her and force her to sit up.“The man had on a mask and he tell me ‘no noise. Pass up all de money.’ I told him we don’t wear jewellery and all the money we had was in the shop downstairs,” Lowmatie said.The bandit did not believe her and instructed one of his colleagues to ransack the bedroom.While the bedroom was being ransacked, Lowmatie was taken downstairs to get more money.She was so terrified that she did not even look at her husband and daughter who were held hostage in the kitchen.The bandits became angry when they checked the drawers in the grocery and liquor shop and found no cash. But Lowmatie managed to find $30,000 she had stashed in a box and gave it to the bandits with the hope that it will satisfy them,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, but that was not to be.“They keep asking for more and they hit me in my head. I get dizzy and black out,Cheap China Jerseys,” the woman told this newspaper.The bandits took the opportunity to snatch the two silver jingles from her wrist as well as a silver chain.But as the bandits kept up their demands, the woman handed over another $101,000 and US$40.Two of the bandits then took her back upstairs along with her daughter where they made further demands.The men even took away a box of costume jewellery that was given to them by the businessman’s daughter.They only left when an accomplice who was downstairs alerted them that a light was approaching.The woman and her daughter were again hurried back downstairs where they were ordered to lie down.“One of them said ‘shoot de woman and lef she.’ I really thought that they would shoot. I just closed my eyes and waited. But then they left,” Lowmatie stated.As soon as the way was clear, the family along with the customers who were also relieved of valuables got up and began making calls to the police. According to Tajarani,