Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-7 06:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
When Laykhram Goberdhan saw a television news flash on Friday morning of an unidentified man who was battered to death at Dochfour, East Coast Demerara, he had no idea that it was his son.But twelve hours later he was positively identifying the body at the Lyken Funeral Parlour Mortuary as that of his son Suresh Goberdhan called ‘Buddy,’ a 21-year-old carpenter of lot 410 Hope Lowlands, East Coast Demerara.DEAD: 21-year-old Suresh GoberdhanThe young man’s body was discovered around 23:30 hours in a clump of bushes on Mud Dam, Dochfour, less than a mile from his home, shortly after he was involved in a heated argument with two men,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, following a game of billiards (pools) .Kaieteur News understands that the two men have been arrested and are implicating each other.However,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, investigators are relying on the word of a Dochfour resident who claimed to have witnessed one of the men clubbing the young carpenter to death.When Kaieteur News visited the man’s home yesterday, his relatives were making preparations for his wake; fixing tents and laying out chairs and tables.Holding a tarpaulin, the senior Goberdhan told this newspaper that “Suresh” left home on his bicycle at around 19:30hrs on Thursday night, informing them that he was going to “tek a li’l drink”.“He left wid one ah the neighbours,” the father said.However, the neighbour returned home a few hours later, claiming that he had left the young man drinking at “Patchy,” a nearby rum shop.Thursday night passed, and the family became worried, since it was unlike Suresh Goberdhan to “sleep out.”“He don’t sleep out and dem things, suh awe get worried. During the day Channel 67 does show piece, piece of wha gon be the headline on the night news, and awe see that dem find a body, but God help me, awe nah bin know was he…me nah bin know was me son dem kill,” the dead man’s mother cried.She explained that after morning turned into afternoon and there was still no sign of “Suresh,” his father ventured out in search of their only son.“Me go at Cove and John police station fuh find out and den wan Indian guy seh “come, wha happen?” …suh me tell he, and he start asking me wha clothes me son had on, how he look, if he get tattoo and so,” Laykhram Goberdhan said.He explained that upon being further questioned by the officer,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, he suspected that something was wrong. Goberdhan’s suspicion was confirmed when he was taken by the police to Lyken’s Funeral Parlour where he positively identified the body as being that of his eldest child.“He get a lash across he head. He whole head bin injure and he had like big hole,Wholesale Jerseys China,” the senior Goberdhan said.Meanwhile, Davendra Rooplall called “Ryan” of Lot 392 Hope, Lowlands along with another man was arrested and taken into police custody where he is assisting with the investigations.“Somebody tell awe that Ryan bin deh at the same shop that Suresh bin, suh me think dem meet up deh…Ryan live around here, but even though dem deh around de same age, he and Suresh nah really no friend,” the dead man’s mother said.She added that “me just know he (Ryan) by seeing he pass pon de road one and two time, awe nah really know he so much.”According to information reaching this newspaper, Goberdhan won a wager over a game of ‘pools’ he had played with one of the suspects.A source close to the investigation told this newspaper that the loser became angry and demanded his money back but Goberdhan refused and subsequently left the shop.The loser and the other man followed him and confronted him on a dark and lonely dam.An eyewitness had related that from a window, he saw three men standing along the dam with a bicycle, arguing.One of the men then struck another,Jerseys Cheap NFL, causing him to fall to the ground. The eyewitness told police ranks that he saw the now dead man being pulled to the side of the dam where he was further battered to the head by the alleged perpetrator.The eyewitness further told police that after the two men left and he was certain that the ‘coast’ was clear, he came out to check the area.Upon realizing that the injured man was dead,Cheap NFL jerseys China, the eyewitness summoned the police.Suresh Goberdhan’s bicycle, money and phone were recovered.This newspaper understands that after intense interrogation, the suspects took detectives back to the scene yesterday in an attempt to recover the piece of wood that was used to bludgeon Goberdhan.The source said that both of them are denying inflicting the fatal blows.