hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 1888
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-10 18:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Three students and a teacher of Smith Memorial Primary were taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after they supposedly inhaled a chemical that was being sprayed in proximity to their school at Hadfield Street,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Werk-en-Rust yesterday.They all received treatment and were held under observation before being sent away.Based on one child’s account,Cheap Anaheim Ducks Hoodies, he was playing in the schoolyard when he “smelt something”. He recalled feeling weak; he was then rounded up with other children and rushed off to the Georgetown Public Hospital sometime around 10:30 am.Other students who were taken to the hospital complained about shortened breaths, numbness and chest pains.“I was in the yard playing and I smell something “nasty”? and my head was swinging…Sir bring we to the hospital “ the teary-eyed child stated.When contacted yesterday afternoon, the affected teacher, Anesha Eno, told this publication that all is well with her however,Nike Air Max 98 Og, she is still experiencing headaches.Questioned about what might have transpired,NFL Jerseys Cheap, she stated that she could not comment on the issue and that the HM (Headmaster/mistress) should be contacted for any information pertaining to the matter.The school was later contacted where a woman refused to provide information,Wholesale Jerseys China, saying that the Ministry of Education should be contacted.When this publication contacted the Chief Education Officer (CEO),Cheap Jerseys China, Olato Sam, he revealed that he had no knowledge of the incident.Concerned parents are inquiring why the educators are being tight-lipped and are demanding that the authorities provide answers.One parent said that she was on her way to a function when she received a call that she was urgently needed at the school and upon arriving she was told to go to the hospital where she learnt that her child had inhaled “some poison”.The parent said that she would continue to monitor her child and will seek answers today.