hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 1888
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-11 02:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Suraj Narine An East Coast Demerara community was rocked by news of a murder on New Year’s Day.Dead is 34-year-old Ganesh Ramlakhan, a carpenter of 127 First Street, Mon Repos Pasture. The incident occurred sometime around 2pm on Friday.According to Ameena Hakh, a relative of the deceased,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China,? who resides next door,Stitched Jerseys, she and Ramlakhan were “gaffing” when they were approached by Ramlakhan’s cousin, a man she identified as “Vicky”, an 18-year-old.Vicky, according to Hakh, seemed to have been heavily under the influence of alcohol. He tugged at Ramlakhan and whispered something in his ear. Ramlakhan, quickly dismissed him by asking, “What the f**k wrong with you eh?”“I didn’t hear what he told him in his ear but Vicky like he get mad and slapped Ganesh (Ramlakhan) behind his head and he (Vicky) run inside my house and open the draws (in the kitchen) that I does have my knives and he run out to stab him (Ramlakhan), but I block the door…” Hakh stated.Ramlakhan who was now preparing to head home was unaware that his knife-wielding cousin,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, who had broken free from Hakh’s grasps,Cheap NFL Jerseys, was about to attack him.Dead: DewaunAnthony BakshThe shop whereBaksh was stabbedVicky failed to stab Ramlakhan, who hurled him to the ground. The knife fell a few metres away and the duo began wrestling for the possession of the weapon.Eventually it was Vicky who managed to get possession of the weapon.“Vicky braced Ramlakhan to the window (on the bottom flat) and stabbed him like around his heart area and two more times on his arm …” Hakh recalled.Ganesh’s father, Motielall Ramlakhan, who tried to intervene, received several lashes about his body also.“Ganesh father run out and ask Vicky why he was beating his son and he (Vicky) run to him and go to stab him but he (Ramlakhan Snr.) hold the knife blade and he get a lil cut on his hand. He (Vicky) picked up a piece of wood and started to lash him… He get like two lashes,” Hakh stated.Hakh explained that Vicky, after leaving the elder Ramlakhan grimacing in pain on the ground,Cheap Jerseys, then turned back his attention to the already injured Ganesh Ramlakhan who was bleeding profusely in the yard.“Vicky go to Ganesh and give him one more stab to the abdomen and one to his back…Ganesh make a big blow (gasp) and he died…” the teary-eyed Hakh said.Vicky subsequently packed his bags and fled the scene.The duo’s aunt, Ambika Gowkarran,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic, described the men as more than cousins. She stated that they would often do everything together and were very close. She also stated that Vicky was a regular “troublemaker” who would often “terrorise the family”.“He use to beat his mother in dem house. He even burn down one of his cousin house one time,” Gowkarran said.Ramlakhan and his wife separated a few years ago and he was living by himself. He is survived by his two children, aged eight and 10.According to a police statement, Ramlakhan was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) and the suspect had not been apprehended as investigations are currently ongoing.