yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2440
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-11 09:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Management and training consultant, Joyce Sinclair, is advocating for a public sector that is characterized by empathy, continuous training and recognition for service.Joyce SinclairMs. Sinclair has worked as a management and training consultant, for a number of years, with organisations including the Ministry of Public Service, CARICOM and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).In her submission, before the Commission of Inquiry,Nike Air Max 98 Tour Yellow, (COI) into the Public Service, yesterday, Ms. Sinclair even advocated for training of politicians.“I would expect that politicians in each party would go through some sort of training…”Sinclair,Cheap NBA Store, a former Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Public Service,Wholesale Jerseys, spoke extensively about the considerable lack of common courtesy and suitable behaviour? in the workplaces, set up to cater to the public.These apparently “simple issues,” the witness said can have significant damaging effects on the overall performance of any workplace or agency.According to Ms. Sinclair, training is necessary for persons conducting the simplest task, from answering a telephone to greeting/interfacing with members of the public.She said that “courteous telephone and office behaviour is often missing from training” for civil workers.Since disciplined and courteous behaviour helps to boost internal and external customer service, the managerial expert said that brochures and training on these aspects of work should be readily available to all categories of workers.Sinclair noted that Heads of Department/Ministries should ensure employees are aware of vision or mission statements.According to Sinclair, training should be offered to employees at all levels since there are problems with communication skills — pronunciation and the use of proper language is common across the board even? persons in senior positionsShe said, too, that hand outs should be available to customer service trainees – indicating the responsibility in conduct and roles and services. The witness also called for reintroduction of avenues to recognize and reward for staffers with excellent performance records.The former Permanent Secretary also noted that there should be regular managerial meetings and performance appraisals are essential to recognizing those with excellent skills.Reflecting on her experience managing departments within the public service sector,wholesale jerseys, the witness related that staff incentives can be very helpful in boosting customer care performance.Commenting on other matters relative to improving the standards of public service, Ms Sinclair noted that a lot of social issues at work are directly linked to today’s cultural norms issues.In reference to conflict resolution in the workplace,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Sinclair asserted that simple methods such as a soft answer to turn away wrath can be applied, in this regard.The Commission was established to inquire into,Wholesale MLB Jerseys 2018, report on and make recommendations on the role, functions, recruitment process, remuneration, conditions and other matters pertaining to the personnel employed in the Guyana Public Service.The COI is also expected to determine measures to improve the efficiency of the public service, to review the methodology used in the classification and recruitment of public servants.

無頭像
QlzgrN5C

帖子 6402
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2354
用戶失蹤天數 2145
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-11 09:53 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-11 10:17 
Berbice police have nabbed a police constable who is stationed in Georgetown in connection with a hijacked car.The policeman is now in some serious trouble because his colleagues investigating the incident have traced the stolen vehicle to him.The car was found at a home in Fort Ordnance,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, East Canje. He has since been placed under close arrest in Georgetown.According to information,Wholesale Jerseys, the vehicle,Jerseys From China, a white Toyota Premio with number plate HC 3220 belonging to one Deo Persaud was stolen at John Smith Street,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, Campbellville,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, Georgetown on June 25 2014.Investigation was ongoing into the crime and the police were able to crack the case when they received information on Friday that led them to one of their colleagues.Investigators probed further and their insistence led them to the home in Fort Ordnance where the vehicle was found minus its number plate.It had the marking ‘On test’ in place of the number plate.It is not the first time the police rank has been involved in misdemeanors.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-11 17:37 
By Kiana Wilburg Some First Ladies attract much attention for their sense of fashion. But, First Lady Sandra Marie Granger,Wholesale Jerseys,First Lady, Mrs. Sandra Grangerwill be known for a lot more.During her husband’s first term in office, she intends to champion several causes. The passion she shares with her husband for taking Guyana to a safer place where equality exists on every plateau, is what is most important to her.Even with her latest title – First Lady -, life she says, will remain the essence of Simplicity.Over a cup of chamomile tea sweetened with honey,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit On Sale, the mother of two and I conversed on a range of issues. We spoke about her childhood,China NBA Jerseys, how she met and fell in love with her husband, her regrets and her plans as First Lady.She was born in Bourda, Georgetown but shortly after,Nike Tns Wholesale, moved to Anira Street, Queenstown, with her parents and eight siblings, three of whom later passed away. But Sandra, a “daddy’s girl” was saddened when her father died shortly after she wed David Granger.The First Lady recalled that while childhood had its ups and downs, it was a “sweet adventure.” Her biggest resentment at that time was being the third in a line of six girls. Her parents were not wealthy, but they bought the best, knowing that it had to pass down the line.Mr. and Mrs. Granger when they tied the nuptial knot at Christ ChurchShe said that her childhood was a happy one, filled with many neighbourhood guardians, and children who loved playing cricket or ‘rounders’, raiding fruit trees and doing bush cooks. She raved as well, about the “appropriate” technology she and her friends made.“Back in those days we used to take two milo tins and make a toy out of them or connect two Carnation milk tins with a thread?and speak through it with your friend next door.”“But growing up in?a big family, you learn politics quickly. My older sister always tried to impose her will, God rest her soul, but my other siblings and I would plan ways to get from under her control. In those days,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, parents impressed upon a good education.”The First Lady attended a private nursery school in Albert Street – Bourne’s Propriety. She would later move on to Sacred Heart Primary School.After successfully completing St. Joseph High School, she worked briefly at some travel agencies and then at Radio Demerara as a Script Director and Traffic Supervisor.Mrs. Granger then resigned when her second child was born. She pursued further studies when her daughter entered nursery school.Mrs. Granger supports her husband during the election campaign trail.At the University of Guyana, she did a Degree in English Literature and was encouraged to do Portuguese as her minor. It was during that time that she fell in love with the language and followed up with a Degree in Portuguese.Mrs. Granger taught in the Department of Modern Languages and was later awarded a scholarship to do a Masters in Portuguese at the University of Pittsburgh. There, she did a Graduate Certificate in Latin American Studies which dealt with politics, history and anthropology.Kaieteur News (KN): How did you meet your husband??? First Lady (FL): (Chuckles) I was a friend of his sister’s and I warn you, I made him a promise that I would not speak about how we started to go out but at the time he was in the army. His sister and I were playing Scrabble and he said, ‘Would you like to go to the movies?’ That was the beginning of it in essence. (Chuckles) We went to see “Django” at the Plaza cinema.KN: What was your first impression when you saw him?FL: You want me to get into these secrets, eh? (Chuckles) Let me just say that he was aMrs. Granger and her daughters, Afuwa and Hancharming young man but I was reluctant to go out with him because of the reputation these young army officers had. Let me put it that way (chuckles) and I will stop there. I wouldn’t go further than to say he prevailed (chuckles again). Indeed he did. But he has made me promise not to tell anyone about all the ramifications of our courtship.KN: Did he have to write home to your parents?FL: (Chuckles) No; not my David. He met my parents and frequented the home and when we got married he spoke with my father and so forth. But I think my parents knew I was a very own way child from early so they didn’t have any objections as such.KN: We know him as Mr. Granger, now Guyana’s Eighth Executive President, but who is he as a father?FL: Just excellent. He is very understanding given the different personalities of our children, Han and Afuwa. He is very helpful but I was the disciplinarian in the family. David would always correct them by just calling

無頭像
Jwlxuk8t

帖子 6579
註冊 2017-12-5
用戶註冊天數 2356
用戶失蹤天數 2145
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-11 19:19 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***