Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-12 14:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
One man is now nursing a gunshot wound to his shoulder after walking in on a robbery at Rose Hall earlyShot: Samuel FernandesSaturday morning.According to reports, at around 04:45 hrs on Saturday, Vanisha Shrikissoon,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and four other persons were preparing to venture to the Port Mourant Market when they were held at gunpoint by three armed and masked men.Recalling the 45-minute ordeal,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Vanisha Shrikissoon, stated that as she was about to open the door of her car, when two men sporting guns approached her.“Dem stick me up and seh wheh de money and de gold deh. I just seh leh we go upstairs. When we reach dem holla wheh de key and before me even find de key, dem start cuff me in meh head”.The still traumatized woman said that after retrieving the keys, they ventured upstairs where the bandits then proceeded to ransack the bedrooms.“Dem went in me room first and tek out all meh money and gold and suh. Then dem go to me mother room wah did lock and go in de wardrobe and tek out all deh money and gold she had.”The woman added that another bandit had tied up her brother, sister-in-law and two other workers.Recalling what the bandits said, the woman added that the bandits asked her sister- in -law, Bonnita if she has a cousin with long hair. “Dem tell she seh if is you get de cousin wid de long hair,Nike Tns Sale, we gon kill he”.According to Shrikissoon, the bandits carted off over $2.5 million in cash and $1.5 million in gold jewelry.Twenty-year-old Samuel Fernandes of Bulletwood Street, Reef Backlands,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Rose Hall, was shot and injured during the ordeal.According to an eyewitness, Fernandes walked in on the lone bandit guarding Shrikissoon’s family.One of the ransacked rooms.Fernandes reportedly grappled with the gunman and was shot in his shoulder.He is currently at the New Amsterdam Hospital in a stable condition. Information from a Police press release stated that about 04:45h on Saturday Vanisha Shrikissoon, 30,Cheap Nike Huarache Shoes, of Rose Hall, Corentyne, and four other persons who were engaged in the plucking of chicken were held at gunpoint by three men armed with firearms who had entered the home.The perpetrators took away $1M and a quantity of jewellery during which Samuel Fernandes,Jerseys Wholesale, 20 years, of Sand Reef, Rose Hall was shot and injured to his shoulder. He has been admitted to the New Amsterdam Hospital.According to police sources, nine persons are currently in custody and police are still searching for two other persons as investigations continue to progress.