yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-12 23:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– disrupts proceedings againSome people earn their fame in different ways and the now infamous David Williams called ‘Dog Face’ of Angoy’s Avenue,Air Max 97 Silver, New Amsterdam,Cheap Jerseys, is earning a not so popular reputation for himself in the New Amsterdam magistrate’s court. The 29-year-old accused who is in the habit of disrupting proceedings whenever he appears for trial,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, was at it again, this time in a battle with the police.Williams, who is well known to the authorities since he was a juvenile, was in court for two matters one in each court conducted by magistrates Adela Nagamootoo and Omeyana Hamilton. Both matters involve robbery with violence – one committed in 2007 and the most recent March 17,cheap nfl jerseys china, last.The drama started in the morning when Williams appeared before Magistrate Nagamootoo on the charge of robbery with violence committed on March 17 on 53-year-old security guard Biro Rajkumar of Cumberland, East Canje, Berbice. This incident happened in front of the New Amsterdam hospital.Williams immediately objected to being in court, stating that he was set up and framed and knew nothing of the matter. He continued in a loud tone of voice forcing the magistrate to ask that he be taken from the court.Williams was then taken to the court of Magistrate Omeyana Hamilton for the afternoon session, but before his matter could be heard, he was summoned to magistrate Nagamootoo’s court. The man again started to behave in a disorderly manner challenging the police to “make me go in the court”. After a tussle with the police he eventually was taken into the courtroom. The man immediately started to speak aloud,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, despite the efforts of the officers present to get him to shut up.Williams told the court that he is not listening to any charge and that nobody could make him listen. “Nobody can’t make me listen nobody, I am not listening to nothing, y’all one-sided; this country one-sided.”David Williams called ‘Dog Face’ This again was despite several attempts by the prosecutor and the magistrate to silence him. He then turned his back on the proceedings.Williams started to get angrier as he listed a long list of atrocities that he claimed were committed against him, even as he singled out the lawmen that he would target. The police then asked for permission to restrain the prisoner. The magistrate ordered that he be taken out of the court as she adjourned the proceedings.There was then a fierce battle as Williams challenged the policemen to take the handcuffs off him and fight. He was eventually overpowered and taken to the court lock up.Williams who was required to be in Magistrate Hamilton court was again taken upstairs. He continued shouting,Kurt Warner Cardinals Throwback Jersey, telling the magistrate he was being manhandled by the police.Magistrate Hamilton took note of what he said and gave him a stern warning to behave himself before the proceedings commenced. However, when his matter before Magistrate Hamilton concluded the man again started to misbehave.The police then cautioned Williams that they were going to charge him for disorderly behavior. “Don’t put one charge, put twenty,” he retorted, followed by some expletives.In the prison truck he continued to issue challenges and use indecent language, threatening to create murder and mayhem when he gets out, singling out two police corporals for “special treatment”.“I gon murder f…ing?? Figueira and Newland, I gon’ get a long jukka next time a come out an push it in them mother …., especially that one Figueira.”“They declare war so is war,” he shouted as the prison truck drove off.