Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-13 02:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 37-year-old Nabaclis man is nursing a gunshot wound to his left foot after he was shot by a police rank yesterday in circumstances that are still unclear.There are conflicting reports of how Sherwin Jack, of Middle Walk, Nabaclis, East Coast Demerara received his injury, with the police, residents and the injured man giving different versions of what transpired.The police are claiming that it was a result of an accident while the injured man is maintaining that he was in his bed when a rank shot him.Residents however added another twist, claiming that Jack, who is mentally unstable, was in his yard when a party of policemen who were hunting a robbery suspect, pulled up in a vehicle and one of the ranks mistook him for the suspect and opened fire.They claimed that the police went away from the scene leaving the wounded Jack, who was bleeding profusely, behind.But in a press release issued yesterday afternoon, the police said that ranks had received information that a suspect in a robbery committed on three men on Monday at Haslington, was holed up in a house at Nabaclis Middle Walk.Around midday yesterday, a party of ranks went to the area to apprehend the suspect.The police said that during efforts to arrest him, the suspect attacked a rank with a knife causing the police to resort to the use of force.“A round was discharged by an armed rank which,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, however, accidentally hit a bystander to his left foot. He was identified as Sherwin Jack,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, 37,Cheap NFL Jerseys, of Nabaclis,China NFL Jerseys,” the police statement said.A senior police source had told this newspaper that Jack was standing behind the suspect when he was shot.The police stated that efforts by the ranks to take Sherwin Jack for medical treatment were unsuccessful as he refused the assistance of the police, and that this was compounded by a crowd of residents who had gathered and further prevented the police from so doing.According to the police the residents eventually took the injured Sherwin Jack to the Enmore Clinic from where he was transported by an ambulance to the GPHC.The suspect has been arrested and is in police custody assisting with the investigations.But Jack, who spoke to members of the media,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, said that he was in his house when a rank entered and shot him.“I just went humbling on de bed and de police come and tell me don’t run and as soon as I run he shoot me with de gun,” Jack told Kaieteur News at the GPHC.A resident of Nabaclis, who claimed to be an eyewitness, told this newspaper that Jack resides in a house next to the one that the suspect was in.According to the villager, when the police pulled up, Jack who was in his yard, saw them and decided to run back into his house.He said that one of the ranks told Jack not to run and discharged a round when the man did not comply with the order.“Dey come fuh ‘Bowie’ (suspect) and dey ain’t ask nothing, dey just shoot. On to now dem ain’t see ‘Bowie’. People see when Sherwin get shoot and start running to de scene. Den de police go in de house whey ‘Bowie’ went and find he hiding,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap,” the villager stated.He said that by this time the police appeared to be only concentrating on the suspect they had captured despite pleas from the persons around for them to take the injured Jack for medical treatment.But Jack reportedly refused the police assistance and made his own way to the nearby CCNicholson Hospital in the village, from where he was transported by ambulance to the GPHC.Dianne Jack, the wounded man’s sister, said she was at work when a neighbour came and told her that her brother had been shot.“The first thing I asked was if he was dead and they said ‘no’. So the same boy took me to the health centre where I met my brother,”She is angry that the police left her brother while they diverted to apprehend the suspect they had initially come for.“If you come for somebody and you shoot somebody else, pick this person up and rush with them, but they leave him right there,” Dianne Jack stated.She said that her brother claimed that after he was shot, he called out to persons in the village, who responded.Family members are calling for a thorough investigation into the matter.“If he been behind de man (suspect), how come dey miss de man and shoot he? Dis man (suspect) must be invisible,” a family member questioned.“They are lying; these policemen are lying,” Dianne Jack declared.