Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 2114
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-13 16:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
At least two persons were injured yesterday after a car went airborne into a premises on the Hague WestIcyne Roberts whose house was damagedCoast Demerara Public Road. According to reports, the incident occurred at around 14:45 hours.This publication was told that at the time of the incident the car,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, HB 8604, which was driven by Rodwell Cordis, was heading in an easterly direction when it lost control and ended up crashing into a platform and steps of a house.The home owner,NFL Jerseys China, Icyne Roberts,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, told Kaieteur News that moments before the incident, she and her daughter were sitting on the step. According to Roberts, she got up and decided to go over to a neighbour. While there she heard a crashing sound and upon checking she noticed the car in her yard.“After I hear the noise I look over and I see the urinal that was in front de yard break down,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the fence gone and my whole front step and platform come crashing down.”The woman added that three persons were at the time sitting on the step but managed to escape without any severe injuries. One woman identified as Lavern Lake was struck in her back by a piece of falling wood.Meanwhile,Wholesale Jerseys From China, an eyewitness to the incident related that she and two others were sitting on a bench when an alarm was raised by another person to “look out”. The woman explained that she looked around before moving off and noticed the vehicle “fly through the air”. She related that the car had hit a heap of mud and sand which was on the parapet on the opposite side of the road.“This car come speeding,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, and at the same time overtake another vehicle and end up slamming into the heap, and then into the air… and it topple over a couple of times before landing in the yard.”In addition, there are reports that the driver of the car was reportedly drunk at the time and attempted to flee the scene but was apprehended. This publication was told that one of the three occupants in the car was rushed to the hospital for medical attention.Meanwhile, the homeowner is now wondering who will repair the damage to her house as the driver and the car owner seemed more interested in the vehicle. The woman said she tried engaging the owner of the car in a conversation about repairs to her house but was turned down forthwith.