yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 2086
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-13 17:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Relatives of 17-year-old Anil Jason who was killed on Friday in Parika, East Bank Essequibo after he was hit by a pick-up truck claim that they are being bullied into taking inappropriate compensation. The lad lived in Moruka, North West District.The lad’s sister,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, Shemesha Henry, of Parika, said that she was told by eyewitnesses that her brother was hit by the vehicle while he was walking in the corner on the roadway.? “Everybody see he was in the corner when he get knock down,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and they (the driver) was telling me that my brother walk into the vehicle…Dead: Anil Jason“Monday gone the postmortem papers show that he was hit from behind,Wholesale Jerseys USA, the back of the head was mash up.”She said that the driver of the vehicle, who is also her brother’s employer,Nike Roshe Run For Cheap, picked him up from the roadway and placed him in the pick-up and transported him to Leonora Cottage Hospital,Discount Football Jerseys, West Coast Demerara where he was pronounced dead.“They (driver and relatives) offered me $120,000 to bury my brother and another $120,Jerseys NFL Wholesale,000 for compensation for his death. I went to the funeral parlour and they charge me more than that to transport my brother’s body back to the interior to bury him.“They are telling me I should bury him in town.”? Henry said.“My brother was the lone breadwinner for my parents; he came down to Parika two weeks ago and he started working at the sawmill, but the driver who owns the lumber yard was willing to help me out.But his parents are the ones who feel because we are Amerindians. My father told me like he believe is like a dog he knock down and he life cheap.”The relatives plan to visit the Ministry of Amerindian Affairs and the Ministry of Human ServicesShemesha Henryto seek assistance.