hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2404
用戶失蹤天數 1880
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-14 05:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– says wide array of services coveredHead of the Presidential Secretariat,Cheap Jerseys, Dr. Roger Luncheon, stated yesterday that he has “observed the propensity by Kaieteur News to sensationalize the issue” of the $69M National Insurance Scheme (NIS) reconstructed office, which was commissioned two Mondays ago at Springlands,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, Corriverton, Berbice.At the time Dr Luncheon was addressing members of the media at his weekly press conference at Office of the President.Luncheon asserted that the amount spent on the building covered a wide array of services, which includes its being a local office that provides 100 percent of the headquarter’s functions; houses 17 permanent staff 24/7; provides all the necessities needed to discharge those responsibilities, along with the provision of facilities for customers,Air Max 97 Buy Online, security and undertaking the provision of power and back-up power.The controversial $69M National Insurance Scheme (NIS) building.“How can this conceivably be compared with a seven-million-dollar house? The editor presumably might be wrong, but I don’t know whose seven-million-dollar construction the NIS office was compared with,China Cheap Jerseys, but I found it as an insult to the readers’ intelligence, and I made the offer… we provide the bid documents,Cheap Air Max 97 Trainers, the bill of quantities and ask Kaieteur News if they can do the same for their $7M construction that they sought to compare with the $69M construction of the NIS local office,” Luncheon stated emphatically.In relation to the issue, Kaieteur News publisher, Glenn Lall, stated that he was surprised at Luncheon’s response yesterday, since when they met on Monday, last, at the High Court, Luncheon said that he would have provided the bill of quantities freely, but did not state that he (Lall) would also have to do the same for the buildings that were being compared.“I am dumbfounded,Cheap Jerseys Supply, and would gladly submit mine. But I want the bill of quantities for the $69M National Insurance Scheme (NIS),” Lall stressed.The reconstructed building is a one-flat office.