yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-14 20:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?Police issue wanted bulletin Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of a middle-aged woman,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, who has reportedly solicited money from a string of unsuspecting persons, under the pretext that she is former beauty queen, Olive Gopaul.Pretima AugustusThe suspect, Pretima Augustus, 47, of Critchlow Street, Tucville is wanted by the police for questioning in relation to reports of Obtaining Money by False Pretence.Augustus is said to have collected large sums of money from prominent persons from the business community,Wholesale China Jerseys, while claiming to be Ms Gopaul.According to a release from the Guyana Police Force, Augustus would contact unsuspecting persons by telephone and claim that she is the former Miss Guyana Universe and that she is ill and is soliciting funds to assist with her medical treatment.When this newspaper contacted Ms. Gopaul, said that she is “disturbed,” by the whole scenario.She expressed grave concern at the issue, which she views as an attempt to tarnish her reputation and image as well as that of her company, ONG Production’s Inc.Gopaul learnt of Augustus’s scam in the latter part of November 2013.“I got a call from Knight Rider Bus Service after she had contacted them pretending to be me. She told them that she was trying to raise money for someone who is terminally ill with cancer and needs financial assistance to travel to Trinidad for treatment… She was supposed to collect $20,000 from Knight Rider. However, the owner realized that something was amiss when she called back asking for directions,Jerseys NFL China, because he knows me well…. That‘s the first time she was caught….“I never met her, but she spoke to me over the phone after the owner of Knight Rider called me … She pleaded with me not to go to the police because she is sick and there was no other way for her to raise the money. She told me that she needed the money but persons wouldn’t help her while she was using her own name,Cheap NFL Jerseys, so she used mine because in her words ‘it has weight.’”Kaieteur News understands that the woman was subsequently arrested by police for impersonating the former beauty queen, but was released.Ms. Gopaul said that police at that time claimed that the suspect could not have been charged.Augustus might have swindled an estimated half a million dollars from commercial entities including auto sales dealerships, boutiques, hotels, and vulcanizing shops.Gopaul has since issued warnings to those in the business community whom the suspect and those with similar intent may target.“Business persons need to be extra careful with those soliciting financial assistance. These persons must provide substantiated information and they must verify their identity. That is the only way to bring an end to these scams.”“I am quite upset that she was allowed to abuse a household name.”Former Miss Guyana Universe, Olive GopaulAccording to the wanted bulletin which was issued by the police yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Gopaul has indicated that she is in good health and has not authorised anyone to collect monies on her behalf for any purpose.“Anyone with information that may lead to the arrest of Pretima Augustus is asked to contact the police on telephone numbers 225-6411, 225-2227, 226-7065,Nike Air Max 2018 Mens Shoes, 227-1149, 911 or the nearest police station. All information will be treated with strict confidence.”

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-14 20:29 
He was supposed to be at home preparing for school tomorrow,Cheap Jerseys From China, but instead,Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale, 13-year-old Ronaldo Jackson of 196 Block Y Cornelia Ida (CI), West Coast Demerara is currently in the Male Surgical Ward 2 at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) with a severed left leg.Jackson’s leg was severed from below the knee as a result of a horrific crash at CI on Saturday around 10:00pm.According to Ronda Jackson, the teen’s mother, her son was on the right hand side of the road waiting on a bus,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit Women, when two speeding cars; one heading to Parika, and the other heading into CI scheme, suddenly collided.This newspaper was reliably informed that one of the cars hit the teen and hurled him unto a nearby culvert.“At that point it happen,Jerseys NFL Cheap, he foot get lash off by de car,Wholesale Jerseys China,” a source noted.The teen was immediately rushed to the GPHC where he was treated in the Accident and Emergency Unit before he was transferred to the Male Surgical 2.The two drivers were taken into police custody at the Lenora Police Station.The teen’s father, Troy Jackson,Nike Air Max 98 Tour Yellow, said he is disappointed in the police since his wife was told by police officers that the two culprits will be placed on station bail since its election and everyone has to vote.The depressed father is now concerned whether or not his son will get any justice since he is scared the perpetrators will escape.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-14 21:32 
Having told the Magistrate that he wishes not to waste time in a trial, a man was sentenced to two years’ imprisonment for snatching a woman’s handbag.?The accused Paul Richards made his appearance on Friday at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court before Magistrate Hazel Octive-Hamilton,Air Max 98 Sale, who read the robbery under arms charge.? It is alleged that on Wednesday last,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, at Longden Street, being armed with a knife,NFL Jerseys Supply, he robbed Cindy Henry of one shoulder bag valued $4,500.? Initially Richards pleaded not guilty.However,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online, as Police Prosecutor Desiree Fowler objected to bail and the magistrate was giving a date for trial, the accused indicated to the court that wanted to change his plea.? “Your worship me ain’t able with all dem long court itation so I want plead guilty,” Richards told the court.As such the Magistrate then asked a lawyer who was present in court to explain to the accused the implications of pleading guilty to such a charge.After Fraser was advised he still maintained that he wanted to plead guilty. As the charge was read Fraser pleaded guilty.? Meanwhile police prosecutor Fowler told the court that on the day in question around 04:40 hours the virtual complainant and her brother were walking along Longden Street,Cheap Jerseys, heading to the East Coast car park.As they were walking,Cheap China Jerseys, Fowler said the accused grabbed the virtual complainant’s handbag from behind and as she turned around she was confronted with a knife.The court was told the woman held onto her bag and was cut with the knife in the process of trying to get her bag.The accused eventually got the bag away from the virtual complainant and was attempting to escape with the VC’s brother in hot pursuit. Fowler said the accused was subsequently caught with the assistance of a police mobile patrol which happened to be in the area at the time.Following the prosecution’s statement the accused was asked if he had anything to say and he declined. He was sentenced to 2 years’ imprisonment.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-15 00:06 
One of the two Canadians who were under guard at a city hospital to have cocaine pellets removed was still hospitalized up to press time yesterday.This newspaper was told that the woman was forced to undergo surgery on Sunday to remove the remaining pellets. The other woman has since been discharged from the hospital having excreted several pellets of cocaine.Kaieteur News has also been reliably informed that the woman who was discharged is likely to appear in court today.In addition,Wholesale Jerseys, the Customs Anti Narcotics Unit had issued a wanted bulletin for Walter Remington Aaron in connection with the two Canadians. The bulletin was issued on Friday last.Sources say that Aaron turned himself in on Tuesday after a close relative was detained. He too is expected to be charged.? According to a CANU statement,Air Max 97 Silver, Aaron was wanted in connection with a recent drug bust involving two foreigners.Aaron is described as a singer who resides in East Ruimveldt Housing Scheme.On Tuesday last the two Canadians,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, aged 20 and 21,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who were outgoing passengers on a Canada-bound Caribbean Airlines flight (BW662) at the time,Cheap Nike Air Max Plus, were held by the Customs Anti-Narcotics Unit (CANU) at approximately 10.30 am. Searches of the women’s luggage revealed a quantity of “artfully hidden cocaine”,Cheap Air Max 95 Sale, the CANU source said. The Canadians were taken into CANU custody where they subsequently confessed to swallowing “cocaine pellets”.