yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2415
用戶失蹤天數 1761
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-14 21:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The mother of popular Mashramani Costume Designer and Events Coordinator Trevor Rose said, that since her son was executed more than three weeks ago,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, no one from the Guyana Police Force has taken a statement from her.Dead: Trevor RoseRose, a 33-year-old father of eight,China NFL Jerseys, was fatally shot while travelling in the back seat of a car with the mother of one of his children, Latoya Towler, at the Eccles Public Road, East Bank Demerara (EBD).During the execution-style killing of Rose,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, Towler was shot to the buttock and the driver of the car Rose was killed in, Troy Nieunkerk, who is an accountant at the Ministry of Home Affairs and a part-time taxi driver, was shot in the left shoulder.Rose was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) while Nieunkrk and Towler were hospitalized at the aforementioned medical institution for a few days.Nieunkerk, who lives in Diamond, EBD reportedly, told investigators that he was heading home and offered Rose and Towler a lift to Eccles. While at Eccles, a tinted car, which was following the trio from Agricola, pulled up alongside Nieunkerk’s vehicle and asked why he was driving so recklessly.Kaieteur News was further told that the driver of the tinted car parked his vehicle in front of Nieunkerk’s car, exited and opened fire,Jeff Green Jersey, killing Rose on the spot.During a recent interview, Rose’s mother,Adidas Superstar Shoes For Women, Lillian Browne told this newspaper that ever since her son was gunned down, investigators have not visited her once to take a statement.“They (police) have never been here, they never asked me anything. The police never came once; they just ignored that I am Trevor Rose’s mother. I thought that maybe they might want to establish a timeline to see what time he left home and what was his movement for that day. I could have at least given them some information on what time he left home and if anybody called him on his phone,” the mother related.She said that she is not going to be one of those mothers who hold placards and protest for justice since it will only add to her agony, especially if justice is not served.“It is frustrating that they (police) are doing absolutely nothing about this. When I go on my facebook page I could see that my son’s account is active,Cheap Jerseys, so that means somebody has his phone and the police should know all that,” Browne said.Divisional Commander of the police ‘A’ Division, Assistant Commissioner George Vyphuis when contacted said that perhaps investigators are waiting on the right time to contact Browne.Early this week two persons were put on ID parade, but both Towler and Nieunkerk failed to identify either of the persons.