yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-15 10:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Five minutes after leaving a commercial bank in Diamond,Wholesale China Jerseys, East Bank Demerara,Nike Air Max 97 Australia, a dredge owner and his business partner were relieved of over $2.6M in cash and valuables in front of his Diamond Housing Scheme residence by bandits.The dredge owner said that yesterday he and his partner left the bank at 12:40 hrs in a taxi and arrived home at 12:45 hrs when two men– one armed with a .38 revolver– attacked them. They were relieved of $2.6M in cash,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, cellular phones and other valuables.He recalled that seconds after he and his partner exited the taxi he noticed two men–one of them armed– running towards them shouting get on the ground!“I didn’t get on the ground I just put my hands on the car because they were not looking at me…they were looking at my partner who had the money bag so he got on the ground…When they come they took the money and our phones and even pushed the gun in the driver’s belly.”The dredge owner is convinced that the bandits followed them from the Guyana Gold Board where they were earlier that morning. Statements made by one of the bandits during the ordeal suggested that they knew the businessman is involved in gold mining.“The one with the gun seh how that he know we does work in the bush…y’all does rob people in the bush so we rob y’all now,China Jerseys Wholesale,” the man said.According to the man,NFL Jerseys China, his neighbours told him that the bandits escaped in a taxing that was apparently waiting a few doors away. Having knowledge that it was a yellow cab the men went in search of the vehicle.“We noticed two yellow vehicles heading in Providence direction so we call the police and inform them at Providence and they set up a police roadblock. When we arrive there they didn’t capture any one and we were sent to the Diamond Police Station to make a report.“Anyway I hear that they have a man in custody but he didn’t have anyone in the car when the police detained him,Cheap Nike Huarache Shoes,” the dredge owner said.