yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-15 11:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Under the Transport and Harbours Department (T&HD), four bids were opened yesterday at the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB), for the acquisition of spares for vessels. The bids were opened at the Ministry of Finance, Main Street.BidderAmount Brenco Shipping and Trading Company Limited$167.6MDax Contracting Service$71.9MGuyana National Industrial Company Inc$121.1MLinden Holding Inc$106MThe Guyana Energy Agency (GEA) received bids for the preparation of video and audio documentary on sustainable energy lighting and fittings. With an engineer’s estimate of $3,Cheap Jerseys 2018,000,000 the bids are:BidderAmount SRK Enterprise$3.1MFit it Depot$4.1MBids for the supply and delivery of surgical instruments for the Ministry of Health were also opened.BidderAmount I.P.A$1.1MNew G.P.C$5.3MThe Ministry of Education received bids for the rehabilitation of the I.T Laboratory of the Mon Repos Primary School. With an engineer’s estimate of $3,954,621 the bids were:Bidder Amount P.D Contracting$6.5MRomano Builders & General Contractors$4.5MVision General Contracting Services$3.9MBids for the rehabilitation of the I.T Laboratory for the Grove Primary School were also received. With an engineer’s estimate of $3,976,115 the bids were:BidderAmount P.P. Building Contractors$3.5MMedric Shortt$3.6MVision General Construction Service$4.2MRomano Builders & General Contractors$3.6MBids were submitted for the rehabilitation of the I.T Laboratory for the Graham’s Hall Primary. With an engineer’s estimate of $7,Cheap Jerseys Authentic,191,035, the three bids were:Bidder Amount P.D Contracting$8.1MVision General Contracting$6.5MRomano Builders & General Contractors$8.7MBids for the rehabilitation of the I.T Laboratory for the Enterprise Primary were also received by NPTAB.With an engineer’s estimate of $3,365,505 the bids:Bidder Amount P.D Contracting$3.8MMedric Shortt$3.6MVision General Construction$4.2MFour bids were submitted for the rehabilitation of the I.T Laboratory for the West Ruimveldt Primary. With an engineer’s estimate of $1,353,700 the bids were:BidderAmount P.D Contracting$1.2MRomano Builders & General Contractors$1.5MMedric Shortt$1.3MVision General Construction$1.7MThe rehabilitation of the I.T Laboratory for the Friendship Primary School attracted two bids. With an engineer’s estimate of $4,512,Air Max 97 Wholesale,750 the bids were:Bidder Amount P.D Contracting$5.6MVision General Construction$4.7MAnd two bids were also received for the rehabilitation of the fence at the Ministry of Finance,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, Urquhart Street. The engineer’s estimate was $3,Cheap Jerseys Supply,269,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys,501 and the bids were:BidderAmount Gary Gordon$3.2MMedric Shortt$3.8M