Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2361
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 03:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Carl Tudor told the court last Friday,NHL Jerseys Authentic, that he is guilty of stealing. Tudor is accused of stealing a length of hose,Carlton Fisk Jersey, a fire extinguisher,Supply Cheap Jerseys, a security light and other items property of Veer Rahaman,Wholesale China Jerseys, the proprietor of Rent –A- Tent.The defendant however claimed that the allegation against him was cooked up by the plaintiff and the police.“Yuh worship you know that it got some people when dem lose a spoon dem say is the whole spoon set gone. This Mr Rahaman is one such person I ain’t gon lie; I am guilty of stealing but only one article and that is a length a hose that was in a yellow plastic bag,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Tudor said“I was wandering about de place and I see the thing in de plastic bag and I tek it fuh sell it and see if I could mek a money pun it”.He related to the court that he was convicted at least three times before.“I get convict for robbery and so and drugs but I realize they killing people now so I stop cause da aint mek sense.” He said apparently oblivious of what his disclosure could possibly do to his case.“Dem de hold me with a spliff and I do two years and come out last year”.However the Prosecution told the court that the accused was found in possession of the articles on the grounds of Rent-A-Tent at Lot 1 Rahaman’s Park.Tudor could not provide the court with an address and as a result he was remanded to prison until February 14.