yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 05:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Hardat Kumar, who is implicated in the July 2011 robbery of city businessman Malcolm Panday,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, was further remanded to prison yesterday by Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine–Beharry.Kumar will remain incarcerated until Friday (November 9) when the hearing resumes.Kumar was charged along with Chandrada Rampersaud,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Jermaine Mitchell,Cheap Jerseys From China, Aubrey Simon and Rayon Jones for the multi-million-dollar heist. He was placed on $2 million bail in that matter.However, a new charge was instituted against Kumar,Cheap Jerseys, as he is accused of attempting to obstruct the course of justice – in that he threatened to harm the relatives of his former accomplice turned prosecution witness, Rabindranauth Seemangal.Seemangal was once more summoned to the witness box for further questioning. Under cross examination by Defence Counsel Michael Somersall,Supply NFL Jerseys Factory, Seemangal disagreed that hearing someone’s voice over the phone and hearing that person speak face to face are two entirely different things.? He said that although he never heard that voice over the phone before,Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale, he was positive that it was that of Chandrada Rampersaud. Seemangal rejected the assertion that Rampersaud never spoke to him over the phone.The witness also said that he did not remember saying that Jermaine Mitchell pointed a gun at him in his statement but did recall saying that Mitchell threatened to kill his family if he did not comply with them to rob the Pandays.Seemangal however accepted that the statement which was presented to him in court as the one he gave to the police, since the signature affixed to the document he claimed as his own.He later told the court that he was not comfortable while giving the statement.“I was uncomfortable giving this statement because I wanted to use the urinal and a handcuff was on my hands”Prosecutor Glenn Hanoman declined to question the witness.