hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 09:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– teen claims manager lured her to boss’ roomPolice have examined surveillance footage at an international hotel here to check on claims by an 18-year-old waitress that the hotel owner fondled her, and that a manager at the same entity lured her to the owner’s room.The incident reportedly occurred last Saturday.In an interview with the Kaieteur News, the waitress said that she started working at the hotel some four months ago.She alleged that at around 15:30 hrs on Saturday, her manager asked her and another staff to serve food to the owner of the hotel,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, who was in another section of the building with four men.“We went over to him and served him and his guest. When they finished,China Jerseys, I bend over to move his plate and he hold my breast and then look at me and smiled. I didn’t say anything to him, I left and went over to my department.”She added that she was later approached by the manager of another department who told her that he wanted her to ‘look after’ the boss.“When he told me that I said that I have my work to do and I can’t leave and then he went and talk to my manager in another language and my manager came to me and told me to follow the other manager,Wholesale Jerseys,” the employee said.In tears, the girl said she thought she was being taken back to the other section of the hotel to serve food but she was instead taken to the owner’s room.“The manager left me outside the room and he went in and closed the door,Cheap Sports Jerseys, then he came out and called me and tell me to do whatever the owner wants me to do and I will get money and then he left and lock the door from outside.“When he ( the manager) left, the owner who was lying on his bed covering with a sheet asked me to make sure the door is locked properly and I told him that I wanted to use the washroom and I left his room and the security guard stopped me and asked me what happen and I told him that I am not going to do this and I walked way.”A report was made to the police and investigators went to the hotel Saturday night but the owner had already left the building in a taxi.A photograph was shown to this publication of the owner,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online, leaving the premises in a yellow taxi.Sources told Kaieteur News yesterday that police interviewed some senior hotel officials,College Jerseys, but were unable to say whether the owner himself was questioned. Kaieteur News was also told that police examined footage from surveillance? at the hotel in the hope of verifying the alleged victim’s claims.