yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2408
用戶失蹤天數 2085
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 12:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A three-vehicle crash at the intersection of Middle and Main Streets left the drivers of a Nissan Titan,Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes, a Toyota Carina and a Merino counting their losses.From eyewitness accounts,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, the accident occurred about 15:30hrs.Yonette Heyliger, the driver of the Titan,Wholesale Jerseys China, GLL3131,NFL Jerseys China, and a senior Customs officer,Boston Celtics Jerseys, said that she had the right of way to turn from Main Street, east on Middle Street.She claims that her vehicle was hit from behind by the Toyota Marino PKK9933 before ending on Middle Street.In the process, she slammed into a white Toyota Carina PKK 2851. The driver of the Marino is adamant that he had the green light and that the Customs official jumped the traffic light.He was transporting a nine-year-old girl who had to be rushed to the hospital.Her medical condition could not be established up to press time.The other driver said,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, “All I know is that I was hit by the Titan and me car damage.” All three drivers were ordered to the police station by a traffic rank on site.