Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2383
用戶失蹤天數 2086
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 12:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 44-year-old man was yesterday rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC),NFL Jerseys China Cheap, after he was allegedly robbed of an unspecified amount of gold by three men at the Number 44 bus park on Regent Street,Air Max 2018 Shoes, Georgetown.The incident occurred around 18:00hrs yesterday.Injured is Gladwin Wesh of Mocha,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, East Bank Demerara.According to the victim’s son,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, Mark Brooks,Wholesale China Jerseys, he was going up Regent Street when he saw a huge crowd. “I went up and the people say that a man just got robbed and badly beaten,Air Max 97 Wholesale, when I peep I see my father with his whole face smashed in.”Gladwin noted that he immediately rushed his father to the GPHC where he was instantly admitted to the Accident and Emergency Unit.When Kaieteur News visited the patient, it was observed that his entire body was covered with blood. He couldn’t speak.This publication understands that Wesh recently returned from the interior with money and raw gold. According to his son he was probably followed then attacked. “The gold gone but the money was in his pocket.”