hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2403
用戶失蹤天數 1879
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 20:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Abena RockcliffeMixed emotions of anger and pain consumed a West Coast Demerara family last evening after hearing news about the demise of a loved one.Dead is 17-year-old Imran Mohamed aka Dado of 951, #2 Canal Belle West Scheme. The teen was pronounced dead on arrival at the West Demerara Regional Hospital after sustaining a single stab wound to the abdomen.Reports are that Mohamed,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, who practices carpentry for a living,China NFL Jerseys, was confronted on Belle West Road by three neighbourhood youths on bicycle.Dead: Imran MohamedA friend of the deceased, Harish Persaud aka Ravi, who was accompanying him at the time of the incident, said that they were confronted by the suspects just outside a neighbourhood shop around 18:25hrs.? The visibly terrified teen said that he and Mohamed had just come out of a neighbourhood shop and were making their way home.“The three ah dem just ride up to we and two ah dem collect Dado and start beating he. De other one corner me and hold one ah dem flip knife down hay (pointing to his bleeding chin) and me and he get into a li’l brawl. Fuh a li’l while this go on and the other two just keep beating away on Dado.When dem done and go away I run over to the trench wha dem had he and I see he bleeding nuff nuff. I rip off he vest and strap it round he belly and he cousin run and call fuh help. Then he aunty dem come and we carry he to the hospital. He ain’t even had a chance fuh live… not a chance.”Ravi, as he fought his tears, said that he knows all three suspects from the neighbourhood, but only could have identified one by name.? The youth said that he believes that that individual is the one that made the single fatal stab.Ravi said that he feels the confrontation stemmed from a “chain story” that occurred three to four months ago.Loud screams and angry talk aimed at police ranks characterized the scene at the West Demerara Hospital as relatives gathered and try to understand “what really happened”.Mohamed’s mother, Rajnie Persaud aka Pam, was inconsolable at the hospital as she cried “I can’t live without mah sunnaboy,NFL Jerseys China, owww lawd, why you tek he so early?”The woman told this newspaper that the dead teen was her only son and also the last of her three children. She explained that Mohamed only travelled from Berbice yesterday and arrived at her house around midday.The distraught mother said that her son spends most of his time in Berbice with his father to work. According to Persaud, he usually spends a month out of town,WBC Jerseys, visits her for a few days then returns to Berbice. However,Nike Air Max 97 Order Online, on this occasion, Mohamed returned after three weeks as he was scheduled to do some carpentry work in Buxton from today.Persaud said that after receiving news of her son’s demise, she went to both the Wales and La Grange Police Stations, where ranks were uncooperative.? She said that her first report was made around 18:45hrs.It is only until this newspaper was at the hospital premises that a plainclothes female police took statements from the dead teen’s mother and the friend who reportedly witnessed the ordeal.Another rank who visited the hospital explained that the police had no vehicle at the time.Natasha Danasy, aunt of the deceased, who assisted in taking him to the hospital, recounted her last moments with her nephew.She said that she was alerted of Mohamed’s stabbing by her young son who saw him lying in a grassed corner of the street surrounded by a crowd.According to Danasy, her son was making his way home “when he see the crowd. Well this is how he stay, once he see a crowd he does got to go see is wha and come back and tell you the story from A to B. But he say when he bore through the crowd and see he cousin laying deh helpless with he friend watching he,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, he (her son) just dash down the bread and sugar and run home call we.“Me run in me neighbour yard and he start he car right away and carry we to the hospital. All de time I had Dado (the mortally wounded teen) on me lap de whole way. I stop at the super market, buy Limacol and de sapping he head.? All me a tell he is ‘come on Dado catch yourself, catch yourself fuh aunty nah’ and me see he lip move and nothing else. I thought he got unconscious, then I feel he get