yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 22:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
… Buxton hit and run accidentThe minibus driver who was caught the day after fleeing an accident scene in Buxton is expected in court on Monday.According to a source close to the investigation,China Jerseys, the driver,Nike Roshe Run Men, who up to press time yesterday was still in custody,China Jerseys Wholesale, will be charged with causing death by dangerous driving, fleeing the scene of an accident and failure to render assistance.On Thursday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the minibus struck down 30-year-old Biko Edwards on the Buxton Railway Embankment.Edwards was struck from behind while heading to his Vigilance home. He was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital.Immediately after the accident,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the driver,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, instead of stopping fled the area. The man reportedly told investigators that he fled because of the area where the accident occurred. He was found at his Lusignan home on Friday after police trailed the minibus to a mechanic shop in Enmore. Once at the mechanic shop, investigators were directed to the man’s home where he was arrested.Meanwhile, in wake of this development many questions have been raised as to why Local Government Minister Kellawan Lall has not been charged for his incident.According to initial reports, the Minister was driving his vehicle and struck down a police officer John July.Instead of stopping to render assistance he drove away and never reported the accident to the police.This newspaper has been told that Minister Lall’s file has been sent to the Director of Public Prosecution for advice.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 23:40 
Instead of sharing the joy of parenthood and the holiday spirit with his wife and baby girl,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey, he spent it in the hospital with his head in braces,WBC Jerseys 2017, tightly strapped to the bed.Gavin Collins,China Jerseys, 31, of Corentyne, East Berbice,Wholesale Football Jerseys, is currently a patient in the Male Surgical Unit at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). He has been there since November 28th- Elections Day.According to the injured man,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, he and two other males were returning home at around 15:00hrs after a visit to New Amsterdam when the tragedy occurred.Injured: Gavin CollinsCollins, who was seated in the front seat,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK, explained that the driver of the car swerved from hitting a cow and ended up “flying” across a trench and into a lantern post, breaking it. The driver and the other occupant “pitched” out of the car leaving Collins “stuck” in the badly damaged vehicle.The driver suffered from a broken jaw. Collins was admitted at the GPHC.“Something happened to my spinal cord so they put the braces to avoid my head from moving. Then when that finish they have to plaster my neck so I don’t know how long I have here.”It was tough spending the holidays in the hospital.In addition to his family finding it difficult to travel from Berbice, it was heart breaking not spending Christmas with his year-old daughter.