yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-2-16 23:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A probation and social services officer residing on East Coast Demerara is banking on the police to recover her blue Toyota Ist,Cheap Jerseys USA, which was stolen from her just before midnight on Saturday.Orlene Matthews only had one final payment to make on her vehicle,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Wholesale, but thieves have now deprived her of her only means of transportation.Matthews told this newspaper that she had just completed a study group assignment and had arrived home at Coldingen Housing Scheme,Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale, ECD, just before midnight. She parked her car on her bridge and came out to open the gate,Cheap Jerseys USA, leaving vehicle keys in the ignition.She did not notice that a car was parked a short distance away with its occupants waiting to pounce.“I was trying to open the gate and this car suddenly pull up. I did not even hear the engine,” Matthews recalled.She said that at first she thought that it was a taxi that had brought her son home. But her son was already at home.She soon realized that something was terribly wrong when she saw two persons emerge from the car and approach her,Cheap Football Jerseys, menacingly.“As they advanced,Nike Air Max 95 Sale, I realized that I don’t know them. I ran into the yard screaming,” she said.Her screams aroused her boyfriend and her son who were asleep in the house. But by then the men had already jumped into her car and both cars sped away.Matthews said that she immediately contacted the Vigilance Police Station with the hope that the ranks there would have intercepted the car.She felt a bit relieved when she was told that the police had set up a roadblock and she really thought that her car would have been recovered.But a few minutes later when she arrived at the Vigilance Police Station her optimism turned to despair when she was told that the police had to disband the road block to attend to another “pressing” matter.Up to press time last night, Matthews still had no word on the whereabouts of her car.